Menu
Muslim friend "adores" me and wants to meet me at my home..but why wont he take me out??
May 18, 2015 14:04
guestNoirin Hi...im no kid. I was married for 20yrs - ex was having affairs. Now single with 21yr old son. I live alone with my dog, have a nice life Over a year ago i met a Muslim man. Lovely guy. We kept in touch for months before he asked me if he could visit. I agreed. He was amazing and i felt so good with him. . Within a short time, it dawned on me he didnt want to meet outside my house, or take me on a proper date. SO...i backed off !! He was furious. However, over past 3 weeks he's been txtin me again. Telling me he still adores me, etc, etc. I wasnt falling for the smooth-talking a second time so, i asked to meet him last saturday evening. We could go out for eats and catch up. It was all arranged and i was excited about getting dressed up and going out with him. Only, he didnt turn up !! I was furious...but, i had my meal and wine alone, which i thoroughly enjoyed. Im hurt but wont let him kno, i cried wen i got home.
Now he's been in touch and wants to pop over!! No apology, no flowers, just excuses. Now HE'S in a huff and acting like a mummy's boy..lolololol. I wont show my true feelings to him now but i feel used...and disappointed. Will he commit? I dont think so. Will he actually take me out? I dont think so. I really like him but he knows he's wrong in what he did and im made to feel bad!! Any advice guys??
May 24, 2015 07:52
GUEST92131 Hey there,
You have to know this guy's mentality BEFORE you agree on "in your apartment" dates. This guy wants you for himself, at your home. Don't go out, don't show anyone, just keep it a secret, at home. Why? because he has more than one g/f.
You see, for Muslims, a woman is "property". That's why they have multiple wives. Now you know why he disappears for long periods of time.
Save yourself the agony, crying, humiliation, frustration and anger - ignore his advances. If needed, move and change your number, email, etc. You deserve better than crap.
Jun 25, 2015 20:59
  • WANHU
Besides asking Muslim friends, one need to read from its real sources to understand Islam. I am informed that it is wrong for a Muslim to go to a woman's house alone. He may invite you to a public place and definitely not alone. So if he insists on seeing you alone at your home means he has other ulterior motive(s). Please be careful.

Wan
Aug 16, 2015 12:43
GUESTMAR-OUANE well hey noirin ^^ !
first of all thanks for sharing your story , well you see the problem isn't the relegion because i'm a muslim and i'm a real faithful one , and islam don't take the woman as property , the truth is Islam take care of a woman more than daimon whoever it may harm her painful punishment in Hell ! this is how islam theach us , so the problem is in the way how this man think , his not comitted since he didn't show up to your date , beside in islam a man isn't allowed to be with a woman who is not hiw wife or his relative in a privete place , so the act of asking you to meet you at your house isn't normale so you should not agree , i think he's having an affair with multiple women , or worst maybe a criminal behinde the man of a nice guy it hapends a lot this days be carful !
Post a Reply to: Muslim friend "adores" me and wants to meet me at my home..but why wont he take me out??
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code