Menu
love failure
Jul 10, 2015 03:29
guest68162 hello fnds... iam in love with a person from my 9 class.. he used to impress me every time... succesfully we have completed 5 ys of journey... now ian in 4 year he was my senior.. actually we r family fnds because of our love some hell is happened so they left their home which is near to me... our familys will not talk each other the pblm is that now a days daily we r figthing and he scolding me a lot...since from one month we use to quarell each other at every time iam only saying sorry and we r compromising but today he said that lets breakup i said sorry and i even said i will not quae=rell again so pls dnt bkup he doesnt listen my words so i got angey y because every time y i should go n ask him ... dats y i totally blocked him in watsapp n fb... pls fnds suggest me an answer... he is not a wng persn to choose another one so expect dat plss suggest me anything so thatr ill forget him
Jul 23, 2015 13:58
  • WANHU
There are two main keywords here, i) in love, ii) quarrel.
It seems you can't control your anger, and if the quarrel started by him, but it takes two to tango. If you're in love why a breakup? You need to do a soul-searching what you want from this relationship, friendship? Marriage? When you blocked him both from your whatsapp and facebook means you don't want to talk to him anymore or just your anger at a spur of a moment. Perhaps you need to control your anger and at the same time go on with your life, pursue your study and be a diligent student. Get the best marks and be an excellent student that make your parents proud.
Wan
P/S perhaps you could write in full words instead of short form, and plan what you want to write and arrange them accordingly then you will be able to understand part of managing anger.
Post a Reply to: love failure
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code