Menu
What's the best way for Child to learn Chinese language?
Jul 14, 2015 21:33
  • JIERANLLY
Hello, I'm from Chicago, IL in America, My son is 8 years old, many times, he said he were very interested in the Chinese traditional culture and Chinese language, I guess I should do something for him, I wanna help him to learn Chinese language from now on, so, do you have any good suggestion in respect of the way of learning Chinese for kids.
Last edited by JIERANLLY: Jul 14, 2015 22:12
Aug 28, 2015 02:43
  • JIERANLLY
Does anybody knows Hanbridge Mandarin online school? It provides online face to face Chinese tutors online, I tried it and feel it really good, I will book the course.
Sep 7, 2015 00:50
  • PARTH
We live in Canada, my daughter who is seven years old is learning Chinese mandarin,we are learning in Hanbridge Mandarin school online. their Chinese course for kids is designed for Children from 3 to 9 years old. They have experienced teachers provide students with teaching in all four main areas of language learning: reading, writing, speaking, and listening. This online kids Chinese course helps children learn Chinese via playing games, video and songs, discussing fun topics. their  kids' Chinese courses for are split into 4 different levels, ranging from Beginner to Advanced.
I hope this can give you some help 
Apr 26, 2016 01:42
  • AMYXUHM
Find some Chinese friends.
Feb 24, 2020 19:45
GUEST92234 It will be helpful to arrange online classes for your kid. Most Chinese language schools offer online classes to students of different levels. You kid will be taught by professional teachers via skype. Some schools like That's Mandarin and Miracle Mandarin have their own online teaching platforms that guarantee an even smoother learning experience. These in-house developed online learning platforms usually contain a large number of exercises and tests for students to check their levels.
Post a Reply to: What's the best way for Child to learn Chinese language?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code