Menu
Party Shops in Guangzhou
Oct 10, 2015 03:48
guest11175 Hello,
I wanted to know if there are any whole-sale party shops in Guangzhou where you can get birthday party decorations. Things such as tables, chairs, decoration pieces, bouncy castles. As well as smaller items such as cutlery and crockery.
I personally want to come to Guangzhou and get all these items shipped back home. So i'd like to know if there are shops that provide the goods that i need in bulk. If so, could i please have the addresses or contact detail of such shops as my trip to Guangzhou would only be for a few days.
Thank you
Oct 12, 2015 00:35
  • CHLOE2YING
Hello, I am Chloe from Guangzhou, I am an Interpreter who engage in translation and buying agent work for years, and I am very familiar with all kinds of merchandise and all wholesale markets in Guangzhou, or the market around Guangzhou.

For your enquiry, i would suggest you go to One-link International Wholesales market in Haizhou District, which is the biggest wholesale market for decoration items. For the cutlery and crockery i would suggest Nantian International hotel facility trading centre, for chairs , tables & other decoration items, you can try to go to Foshan if you couldn't find any those markets i mentioned just now.

If you would like to know more details or more helps, you are welcome to contact with at Whatsapp: 0086 15920319288, or Skype: chloe-yyyyy any time.

Have a nice day and looking forward knowing you.

Chloe
Feb 14, 2017 12:52
GUESTHUDA Could you please tell me where i can find a birthday party supplier in guanzhou, things such as banners, pinata, plates & cups, children costumes, latex balloons, birthday cards, toys and gifts etc...
Am planning to come to guanzhou on march and buy all stuff that i mentioned earlier and more and have them shipped back to my country.

I would very appreciated if someone could help me on that.
Thank you.
Feb 14, 2017 20:21
Ies, you can go to Yide road market.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTHUDA View Post

Could you please tell me where i can find a birthday party supplier in guanzhou, things such as banners, pinata, plates & cups, children costumes, latex balloons, birthday cards, toys and gifts etc...
Am planning to come to guanzhou on march and buy all stuff that i mentioned earlier and more and have them shipped back to my country.[...
Jan 15, 2018 23:54
GUEST46150 Yide Road Market -- is this the building name
Jan 16, 2018 01:02
  • JAMESWANG
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST46150

Yide Road Market -- is this the building name

The building is named One Link Plaza. It's on Yide Road. If you need an interpreter, please contact me at: qq.com|jamesinguangzhou or cell: +86 13922760971. However, a visit to One Link Plaza does not need any interpreting. One small calculator is enough.
Jan 13, 2019 08:55
GUESTFUSH Please send me an address in Chinese for Party and gifts market in Guangzhou
May 4, 2019 20:06
GUEST46163 I'm looking for an agent for party supplies and socks. My wechat is "joyfil"
Post a Reply to: Party Shops in Guangzhou
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code