Menu
pregnant student
Nov 14, 2015 07:21
guest14143 I am currently faced with a dilemma, i am a final year student and currently pregnant 7 months and of course my husband and i want to keep the baby. However, my university found out and has forced upon me two options neither i want to go through with...1) suspend my studies for a year 2) forcefully expel me.
I just want to know wether this is legal or has anybody gone through with this issue before.
I have a daughter (3 years old) and never had this issue with the other university i was attending. My GPA is above the required and have been awarded scholarship. I do not know why they would force me to go through with this if this pregnancy is not affecting my studies.
Please helpful responses.

Cheers
Worried mama
Nov 24, 2015 08:31
  • WANHU
What kind of policy this university provides? It seems like a secondary school to me. In schools, students are not allowed to get married but universities I think should have many kinds of students, including mature students and mothers to-be.
Wan
Jan 11, 2016 01:40
GUEST45182 1) suspend your studies for a year.

You may lose time and maybe some money. But it is still win win. You keep the child and you will continue to study eventually.
Post a Reply to: pregnant student
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code