Menu
Paomo
Dec 21, 2015 08:43
  • WANHU
I have been to Xi'an a few times and my friend loved paomo served somewhere around Hui Min street restaurants, but each restaurant served different kind of paomo. I'd appreciate it very much any recommendation for the best paomo in Xi'an. We'll be going there again end of this month. Thank you.
Wan
Dec 22, 2015 19:37
  • CHERRY07
Haven't been here for long. As a local here, I do not suggest you try Paomo on the Moslem Street near the Drum Tower. Locals usually don't go there to try Paomo. If you plan to try the best Paomo, then you should go to "老孙家". It's located near the crossing of East Street (东大街) and Nanxin Street (南新街). Its brand name is 老孙家饭庄. Many political leaders and celebrities have tried Paomo here.

Actually, Paomo made by different restaurants in Xian tastes almost the same. So you may not have very high expectations.
Mar 5, 2016 15:05
  • WANHU
I seldom come to this site as at times I feel it is not like it used to be -- with full of joyous chats and exchange of ideas, though TCG may still be the same. It is just my feeling. Looking at my passport, I really been to China physically, more than eighty times for a span of ten years or so, since 2004. Thus I'm thinking of writing my travelogue about my travel to China but still looking for an opportunity as time is always a stumbling block.

Food in China is not like it used to be, now more expensive but with less flavour. I have tasted local food almost in every province that I went and so far I have visited eighteen provinces out of twenty-two provinces of the mainland. Hopefully I can cover them by end of this year as I would have more time after August.

Wan
Post a Reply to: Paomo
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code