Menu
Macau -> Shenzhen Fu Yong Ferry Terminal -> Lowu
Jun 25, 2005 19:20
  • MINT
I am planning to travel from macau to shenzhen via the TurboJet ferry which will anchor at Shenzhen Fu Yong Ferry Terminal. How do I get there to the shopping area in Lowu? What's the journey time/fare?
Jun 26, 2005 21:51
  • MARLBORO
As i recalled, the FuYong ferry terminal do not have any public bus services... what i would suggest is to take a cab from the ferry terminal to FuYong airport (the cab fare should be somewhere RMB20, i guess), and you can then travel by bus... well, unless you want to take the cab to LuoWu, which will cost you RMB150, rough guess !!

The journey time should be around 45 minutes ...
Jun 30, 2005 00:29
  • AMOEBATOO
From Fu Yong Ferry, there should be free shuttle going to the Bao An airport. If not, take a cab. It should be a 5-7 minute ride and the price should be RMB12.50.

At the airport terminal, take airport shuttle 330, it costs you RMB20. Take it all the way to the terminus (Hua Lian Building)

At Hua Lian, you can take a cab to Lo Wu which costs you less than RMB20.00 or take the underground train (MTR) for RMB2.00 to Lo Wu.

I am suggesting a not too direct route but costs you the least.
Oct 7, 2007 20:26
GUESTDR. NOL... May I know how could I be able to reach the shenzhen macau ferry terminal from Bamboo Garden Hotel. What is the best and reasonable transportation going there?
Dec 12, 2007 11:43
GUEST37233 I am going to take the Turbojet from macau to shenzhen but cant find any details anywhere as to how long the total journey takes (ferry and shuttle bus)..can someone advise please as my flight is early in the morning. Thankyou
Feb 14, 2008 02:13
GUEST06106 we're planning to visit shenzhen and macao this march 2008 and it seems the details, fares, address or maps are missing in this area, say...where to go if u stay in this particular hotel what is the nearest bus station or MRT or shopping center, or are there a shuttle bus can take us to ferry going to macau...very hard to find and it seem people here doesnt know how to speak english well.
Feb 25, 2008 02:47
GUESTDR. NOL... I have scheduled our tour from Philippines- Macau-HK-Shenzhen-Macau on March 22 to 28.I have already the details except the ferry boat from Shenzhen to Macau.We will stay in Metropark Hotel. How can we be able to go to Ferry terminal of Shenzhen in our journey to Macau

Thank you.

Dr. Noli D. Bayani
May 22, 2008 01:08
GUEST56717 metropark hotel is in Luohu district - right across the street from where I used to live. The ferry to Macau is on the other side of the city.

Cab cost would be about 100-150 but there are buses and subways that run pretty fast as well. You can take the K204 all the way from the ferry port to Ke xue guan for 6rmb and then either take a taxi or bus 113, 103, a lot of them to dong men zhong
Jul 14, 2008 01:02
GUESTCELINE when i arrive shenzhen airport ,can i continue my journey and take the transport by air go to macau?
Jul 14, 2008 01:03
GUEST00223 did you have one day travel in shenzhen?
Jul 25, 2008 03:23
GUEST16290 HI,

I would like to seek for help on how to travel from Shenshen to Macau? What transport to use? If use ferry, where to get the ferry? Where is the port? Far from Louhu? Someone please advise.

Thank you so much.
Page 1 of 15    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Macau -> Shenzhen Fu Yong Ferry Terminal -> Lowu
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code