Menu
Macau -> Shenzhen Fu Yong Ferry Terminal -> Lowu
Mar 4, 2011 23:41
GUEST3362
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTPATRICK

Is there a ferry sevice from Taipa ferry teminal(near macau International airport) to Fu Yong retty terminal in Shenzen? I arrived at Macau International airport at 5pm, is it possible for me to get on a ferry in the evening? How much is the fare? Thanks for your information.

There is a ferry from Macau to Shenzhen Fuyong Ferry Terminal. It leaves at 17:30. I do not know how much it costs.

If you can not catch it, please go to Macau Maritime Ferry Terminal to take ferry to Shenzhen Fuyong Ferry Terminal. It leaves at 19:30. The ticket is CNY 196.
Mar 22, 2011 09:24
GUESTBIMALENDU Hi,

I am going to Macau on 24th sept-2011. Then on 25th sept. I want to got to SHENZHEN by Ferry. Can anyone help me how and from where I can catch ferry from Macau to Shenzen. What is the cost of Ferry from Macau to Shenzhen and how much will be travel time ?

Best Regards.

Bimalendu Saha.
India.
Mar 22, 2011 22:41
  • BL2022
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTBIMALENDU

Hi,

I am going to Macau on 24th sept-2011. Then on 25th sept. I want to got to SHENZHEN by Ferry. Can anyone help me how and from where I can catch ferry from Macau to Shenzen. What is the cost of Ferry from Macau to Shenzhen and how much will be travel time ?

Best Regards.

Bimalendu Saha.
India.

There are more than one piers have ferries from Macau to Shenzhen. You could take it either at Macau Ferry Terminal or Taipa Temporary Ferry Terminal. Also, they are heading for different piers in shenzhen. See the deatail info here: http://www.travelchinaguide.com/cityguides/macau/getting-there.htm
Apr 15, 2011 10:55
GUESTAGNES on the 27 May 2011 i'm going to Macau, what is the whether there. how about the taxi there cheap or expensive are they friendly.
Apr 15, 2011 21:01
  • BL2022
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTAGNES

on the 27 May 2011 i'm going to Macau, what is the whether there. how about the taxi there cheap or expensive are they friendly.

It will be summer time and hot. Bring your summer clothes. The taxi fee is acceptable if the driver don't go detour. Why not take the hotel shuttle buses? They are convenient and free.
Apr 22, 2011 03:06
GUESTSAHA Hi,

I am going to Shenzhen from Macau on 25th September-2011. I want to travel by Turbojet Ferry from Macau. Please help me from where I shall get this service. I am travelling with my wife, son anad daughter. so need your help and advice to avoid any hassle free travel while in tour.

Best Regards.

Saha - India.
Apr 22, 2011 03:56
  • BL2022
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTSAHA

Hi,

I am going to Shenzhen from Macau on 25th September-2011. I want to travel by Turbojet Ferry from Macau. Please help me from where I shall get this service. I am travelling with my wife, son anad daughter. so need your help and advice to avoid any hassle free travel while in tour.

Best Regards.

Saha - India.

THere are two ferry terminals operating ferries to Shenzhen: Outer Harbor Ferry Terminal, New Macau Ferry Terminal. But the New Macau Ferry Terminal offers more choice and it has ferries to different terminals in Shenzhen. You'd better decide which terminal you'll arrive at Shenzhen beforehand.
FYI: http://www.travelchinaguide.com/cityguides/macau/getting-there.htm
Apr 26, 2011 05:22
GUESTSONNY
hi there!

I work here in hong kong my work visa is about to expire in 2 weeks so they refused to give me a china tourist visa here in hong kong i'm thingking of going to macau then enter china is it posibble for me to get a china tourist visa in macau border?
Apr 26, 2011 21:14
GUEST04154 You can't get a China tourist visa in Macau border if you can't get a visa in Hong Kong.
Jun 5, 2011 18:14
GUESTSOE I'm a Burmese(Myanmar) and my wife is Canadian who holding Z visa in China(Jaingyin) and she teaching English here.I'm dependent visa of my wife 's visa and we would like to go Macao soon.May I ask some questions please.
1)-Is it possible to go by across border control without visa(especially me cause I'm Burmese)?
2)-If possible,how long can we stay in there ,which visa should we apply or get or choose(we would like to stay as long as possible) and do we need to submit any documents in border control?
Page 12 of 15    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Macau -> Shenzhen Fu Yong Ferry Terminal -> Lowu
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code