Menu
Macau -> Shenzhen Fu Yong Ferry Terminal -> Lowu
Jun 9, 2011 09:51
GUESTTHRES Hi Ellyse,

Please help to give information how much taxi from Fu yong ferry terminal to jiefang road dongmen ? is it easy to get taxi from Fu Yong ferry terminal ? What kind of taxi that available on Fu Yong ?
Jun 11, 2011 22:30
GUEST8189
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTTHRES

Hi Ellyse,

Please help to give information how much taxi from Fu yong ferry terminal to jiefang road dongmen ? is it easy to get taxi from Fu Yong ferry terminal ? What kind of taxi that available on Fu Yong ?

I guess it is very expensive. Actually, you can catch a taxi from the ferry terminal to Shenzhen airport (around 3 kilometers) and then catch the airport shuttle bus to Hualian Mansion(华联大厦). It costs CNY 20 and then catch a taxi to Dongmen. It saves some money.
Jul 7, 2011 02:37
GUEST82837 hi all,

i'll be traveling to hongkong on 28 july. would like to travel to macau n shenzhen as well. any recommandations on how should i plan on my trip?
Jul 7, 2011 20:42
  • BL2022
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST82837

hi all,

i'll be traveling to hongkong on 28 july. would like to travel to macau n shenzhen as well. any recommandations on how should i plan on my trip?

You can take a ferry from Hong Kong to Macau. If you'll stay only one day in Macau, you can get back to Hong Kong the same day and take Hong Kong MTR to Luohu the next day. Pass Luohu border, and you'll be in Shenzhen.

If you'll spend more than one day in Macau, you can also pass Gongbei border to enter zhuhai. Besides Gongbei border in Zhuhai side, there is a Gongbei Bus station, where there is buses to Shenzhen.
Jul 10, 2011 08:19
GUESTRIKO Hi... I want go from Shenzen to Macau by very, I live at best western felicity, could you suggest me how I can get o Macau. I live in grand view hotel in Macau. Thank you
Jul 10, 2011 21:39
GUEST6451
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTRIKO

Hi... I want go from Shenzen to Macau by very, I live at best western felicity, could you suggest me how I can get o Macau. I live in grand view hotel in Macau. Thank you

Get to Shekou Ferry Terminal to take ferry. It takes around 1 hour.
Aug 17, 2011 17:09
GUESTFALUSIAN Hi,

I want to go from Macau to Shenzen airport by ferry. I read that the ferry takes aprox. 1h from Macau to Fu Yong terminal and the bus from there to the airport 5-10 min. Does anyone know how much time would take the immigration process at Fu Yong pier?

I have a flight from Shenzen at 10.10 pm. Is it too risky to take the 7.30 pm ferry from Macau? Thank you.
Aug 17, 2011 20:21
GUEST24357
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTFALUSIAN View Post

Hi,

I want to go from Macau to Shenzen airport by ferry. I read that the ferry takes aprox. 1h from Macau to Fu Yong terminal and the bus from there to the airport 5-10 min. Does anyone know how much time would take the immigration process at Fu Yong pier?

I have a flight from Shenzen at 10.10 pm. Is it too...

It is risky. If you take international flight, you need to get to the airport 2-3 hours in advance. The ferry arrives at 8:30 at Fuyong Terminal and then you need 15 minutes to Shenzhen Airport. Remember that you will be not allowed to board on the plane 30 minutes in advance.

I suggest you rearrange it in order to board on the plane smoothly.
Nov 17, 2011 12:59
GUEST81180 Hi. Just wanna ask if how much is the visa for shenzhen? What arebthe directions u can suggest from macau to shenzhen? Where is the cheapest and shopping are in shenzhen. Kindly include also the tourist spts iN shenzhen that we can visit. Thanks..
Nov 17, 2011 20:19
GUEST2774
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST81180

Hi. Just wanna ask if how much is the visa for shenzhen? What arebthe directions u can suggest from macau to shenzhen? Where is the cheapest and shopping are in shenzhen. Kindly include also the tourist spts iN shenzhen that we can visit. Thanks..

At least you should tell us where you are from. Remember that the visa fee might be different according to your nationality. From Macau to Shenzhen, you can go to Maritime Ferry Terminal in Macau to take ferry. It is about 1 hour.

Tourist attractions:http://www.travelchinaguide.com/attraction/guangdong/shenzhen/
Page 13 of 15    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Macau -> Shenzhen Fu Yong Ferry Terminal -> Lowu
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code