Menu
Downtown Beijing to Xingang port
Oct 27, 2007 15:39
GUESTMARCIA would you be kind enough to tell me how much it would cost to go from Xingang port to Shanghai airport for myself and my elderly mother with luggage.
My email address for the next few days is:-
wvtp.com.au|Marcia.Acland
another address for same email
wvtp.com.au|Matthew.Malt
Dec 3, 2007 23:35
GUEST82145 What is the best way to go from the port of Xingang to Princess Cruise port?
Dec 11, 2007 06:06
GUEST53248 yes,which need about 2.5 hours from Beijing to Xingang port.we used konglin when we were China.he has a new Buick Van,we left our hotel about 11:30am,and we arrived amostly 3:00pm.we didn`t want to catch the train because we have 14 luggages,it was hard to catch again and again.use the driver,we arrived the cruise straight.Konglin`s email address
hotmail.com|konglin316
Mar 21, 2009 01:40
GUESTZAC Hi we are goin from beijing to xingang on 30 of march 2009, we are arriving at the international airport at 11 am. I would like to know the best way to get to the train station and what time the trains come because we have to be at the boat at xingang at 5pm, also general travel info please, if you can help me please email me on

hotmail.com|poorbon

thank for your help,

Zac
Mar 22, 2009 22:56
  • ELLYSE
There're actually direct buses from Beijing airport to downtown Tianjin which take under 3 hours. From there you could then take another taxi to your cruise ship. This is the most direct method -- without arranging for a direct airport transfer, that is.
Otherwise, the nearest train station to the port would be Tanggu, though most C trains will only go as far as Tianjin. I think you could take a taxi to Beijing South train station to catch the C2275 (1235--1329) to Tanggu, then a short taxi ride to the cruise ship. If you're not able to make it in time for that train, then just take any C train heading to Tianjin, then a longer taxi ride from there.
Apr 6, 2009 18:57
GUEST16135 We will be staying in Beijing for 3 days before we leave on the Diamond Princess cruise ship on May 1, 2009. We have signed up for a tour and transportation from the airport and to the ship with Sino Hotel Guide. Has anyone used them and are they reputable. Thanks
Apr 9, 2009 12:04
GUEST11316 will be arriving xingang in two weeks, can you recommend a good tour operator with reasonable prices (4 people) who will collect at port. we are staying for two days
Oct 9, 2009 20:17
GUEST59179 Information to get from Xingang Port to The Great Wall Sheraton in Beijing Please...
Does anyone know how much a transfer would be?
Is the train station close by and what is the cost?
any information is good, thanks!
carol
Oct 10, 2009 02:10
  • ELLYSE
A transfer would probably be in the range of 1500-2000 RMB depending on number of people and amount of luggage.
Train station in which city? Close by to what? Do be more specific, please!
If you've any more queries, email me at yahoo.com|ellyse99 and put "TravelChinaGuide" and your own username in the subject line, thanks.
Nov 15, 2009 10:32
GUEST17288 Hi Ellyse,
What are my options for travelling downtown beijing Hotel--Wangfujing ( march 29 2010) to princess cruise at Xingang. What are the cost and the travelling time it takes to go there. Do you know to the schedules for the trains, bus, public transportation?.
thanks
Lou
Page 2 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Downtown Beijing to Xingang port
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code