Menu
Travel Abroad and Teach English
Dec 26, 2016 22:05
guest68130 Description

If you are looking for a change of pace then we can provide that for you. We work with several public and private schools across China and currently have open positions in numerous cities. Whether you want to work in Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Beijing, or several other cities, large or small, we can find your dream job in your dream location.

All positions are full time. You can expect to work between 30-40 hours a week. Included in that time is around 10 office hours that can be used for lesson planning. Teaching materials and guidelines will be provided for you. Ages range from 2-12 years old. Class sizes are small and manageable- no more than 20 children- on average 14-17 children. Also, you will be assisted in all classes by an English speaking Chinese assistant. Whether you work with 2-3 year-old children or an older age group, you will have a truly rewarding experience as you watch your students' English develop throughout the year.

For salary you can expect anywhere from 9,000 RMB/Mo in the smaller cities to 20,000 RMB/Mo in the larger cities. The price obviously also varies according to your qualifications. In addition to this base salary, you will also receive up to 4,000 RMB for housing allowance in the larger cities, or an apartment can be provided for you at no cost. After you complete a one year contract you will get a 8,000 RMB bonus at least as well as airfare reimbursement.

Benefits vary according to what program you teach for, but generally you can expect, paid national holidays, the ability to work towards your TEFL while employed, Mandarin lessons, and medical insurance. Additionally, we will pick you up from the airport, provide a hotel during training in Beijing, and assist you in transitioning to China (like getting a new cell phone, bank account, and apartment/flat),working visa provided as long as you are qualified for visa requirement,if not,we will assist you get business visa.

The cost of living is so low that you will be able to save money
When you first hear how much you’ll be paid to teach English in China, you may think it’s not a lot of money. Yet after you get over to China and realize that you aren’t spending half as much as you did back home, you suddenly realize that you can actually save up a good chunk of cash while you teach English and have fun in China at the same time. Teaching in China is a win-win.

For these positions we are only seeking NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKERS or Europeans with a STRONG command of the English language with minimal accents. No experience and bachelor degree required but we will be screening for passionate and energetic individuals. We also ask that you be responsible and able to adapt to a new environment, culture, and teaching style- you are moving to China after all!

Also:

-Those with a TEFL certificate and bachelors degree will be better compensated.

-Experience is not necessary but passion and enthusiasm is a must!
Jan 1, 2017 14:45
GUESTUMER My name is Umer.I am 22 years old. I am From the capital Islamabad Pakistan and I want to work in China and reside permanently.currently I am in 11 th class and I want to become a doctor or to study bs hons in laboratory technology but if I get
Ma.ed in English and then wanted to apply for job in China then how much salary shall I get(in big cities).please answer here.
My mail adress hotmail.com|umer2021
Jan 1, 2017 14:47
GUESTUMER And also Happy new Year
Jan 1, 2017 23:31
GUESTADNAN0909 give me chance as english lecture in china
Jan 3, 2017 02:14
  • WBOUM1
Hello,
My name is William and I am from the USA. Could you please send me more information about your company such as name and contact information? I am also currently visiting Beijing until the 9th of January.
Jan 3, 2017 05:13
GUEST47241 My Skype is alma.zhao
Jan 25, 2017 15:54
  • MORAD19
Thank you for your offer, i am halim from Algeria, i have master degree in accounting from Malaysia, and now,doing my PhD, and due to some financial difficulties (i live in Malaysia since 4 years), i am looking for a job to finance my study, i can travel and work in China, please, if this offer still available, contact or whatsapp me : 00601121120526.
thank you
Feb 8, 2017 05:12
GUESTLOUISA ... gmail.com|dj.b.boyygh
Feb 12, 2017 01:12
GUESTJEFF TA... Dear Sir/ Madam

I live in Sydney Australia and wan and bread here, I'm thinking of moving to China and teaching English seems to me to be a rewarding job, I came across your posting and taking the opportunity to make contact.

My age is 53, I am a customs broker by trade and have managed large intervention freight forwarding companies.

I plan on moving to Kaifeng in Henan province, are there job opportunities in this city.

look forward to a favourable reply at icloud.con|Jefftalbot1

yours sincerely,
Jeff Talbot
Feb 18, 2017 20:28
GUEST79245 10 years. Qualified english speaking teacher available.

Can you share more information on what the
program entails, what it covers and what I
will be required to pay ?

yahoo.com|creditmaxx7
Feb 26, 2017 05:58
GUESTGUESTSFKB Dear Sir/Madam,

I am a medical graduate of Xi'an Jiaotong University as of June 2015. I have an overall score of 8.0 on my valid IELTS examination, even though I am not a native English speaker. Since my education has been in English-medium schools and universities throughout, I have excellent command over the language. Upon completion of my baccalaureate degree, I have been providing tuition at home for English, Mathematics and Science subjects to children aged 6-15 to cover my expenses, therefore I have some experience in teaching and handling the age group you have specified in the job description. While I do not have my TEFL certification yet, I have a keen interest in the job offer you have made as it would not only be good for my growth in career and personal life, but provide me with the opportunity to help and enable the new generation.

I have always been passionate about teaching children, and English is necessary language skill in this day and age. As I have spent nearly 6 years in China, I am also well-aware of the dire need of proper English education in primary and secondary levels of education in China, especially in cities like Xi'an. I am interested in any job opportunity regarding teaching positions in Xi'an, Shaanxi or nearby, if possible, as I am accustomed to this city in particular.

If you deem fit, kindly contact me by mail on hotmail.com|fatinbokhari
Looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you for you time and consideration.

Kind Regards,
Fatin K. Bokhari
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Travel Abroad and Teach English
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code