Menu
Travel Abroad and Teach English
Feb 26, 2017 23:17
GUEST16839 Hi there. My name is Luke. I am looking for a good opportunity to teach English in China for a year or so. I'm 33 years old, studied biology in school. I have been living in San Diego, US and working in the biotech industry for the last ten years or so. I am looking to use my skills and knowledge to introduce the English language and Western culture the Chinese students, as well as learn Chinese culture myself.

If you still have opportunities available please email me with details. Thank you.

gmail.com|lukepeach1

Feb 27, 2017 11:02
GUEST12407 I am Kwofie Evans. Am 23 years of age. Am from Ghana. I am a teacher by profession and I hold a diploma in Basic Education.I would like to work and live in China but I need someone who can help me.Please text me on whatsapp on, +233546870622..Thank you.. .
Mar 1, 2017 15:33
GUEST38241 i'm interested in this position.
Mar 4, 2017 20:44
GUESTAARON This thread may be old, but my vocational needs make it quite relevant. My name is Aaron Foster, and I am a young chef in Canada. I am beginning my search for TEFL jobs, as I have just recently received my TEFL certification. I am also working towards an online course for a TEYL(Teaching English to Young Learners), which I feel, makes me an even stronger candidate. I may not have in-class teaching experience, but given notice, I am able to send personal and professional references to attest to my real-life teaching ability. I have spent 4 years in high-end professional kitchens, and have had to do my fair-share of mentoring to young cooks entering the industry without a clue. From providing them resources to learn more, to exercising the PPP teaching method(Present, Practice, Produce) to ensure they send out perfection to our guests. I also have been helping Chinese natives that work alongside me with their English ability.(They have also given me great lessons in Mandarin Chinese)

I would prefer to work in Shenzhen(Mandarin-speaking, and large city), but I am open to suggestion. Please consider me for a teaching position with one of the schools that your company handles, and feel free to contact me at live.ca|aaronfoster

Thanks,

Aaron Foster
Mar 10, 2017 02:18
GUEST98122 Hi there, I am a South African national with N3 trade qualification and would like to apply to teach English in China. Where can I send my details to and how do I apply?

you can email me on yahoo.com|jd.els1981
My partner would like to join me as an English teacher. She is a registered nurse with aa bachelors degree.
Her email address is gmail.com|janievanwyk1981

Regards
JD
Mar 15, 2017 11:51
GUEST48629 Hello,

my name is Nicoletta and I am currently graduating from my University of Applied Sciences in Salzburg and I have been lookinf for some teaching opportunities in China. I would like to come to China to live for a couple of years, get to know the culture and improve my Chinese language knowledge.
I have been also teahing English privately for more than 2 years and I am enthusiastic about work with children and people, in general.

I will be happy to hear from you, you can contact me on my email address: gmail.com|nika.habsud

Thank you.
Kind regards,

Nicoletta
Apr 5, 2017 18:41
GUEST55378 Hi. I am interested. Please email me on gmail.com|tenicepillay
Apr 7, 2017 14:37
  • TAJAMUL
Hi

Could I get an email address where i can forward you my CV.

Thanks
Apr 17, 2017 08:27
GUEST33102 Dear Fatin Bokhari
I'm a qualified and experienced teacher of English. I would like to teach in China and would be grateful for further information. My e-mail is yahoo.co.uk|aberdoch007

Yours sincerely
Wyn Thomas (Mr)
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Travel Abroad and Teach English
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code