Menu
Anyone know "Shenzhen Trust Travel And Tours"?
Mar 22, 2017 08:04
  • NIKOLASK
Hello everyone, thank you for taking the time to read this and help if you can. I am talking with a woman in China, and I would like for her to visit me (and she would also like of course) here in Canada. She refered me to this company, "Shenzhen Trust Travel And Tours" which they say they can provide travel and tourist visas for 3-6 or 12 months. Wondering if this is a real company and also, I'm thinking that this might be a scam, can anyone provide some info. Thank you again
Mar 28, 2017 06:51
GUEST46010 I would like to know the same thing...
Apr 16, 2017 07:03
GUEST72198 I have had exactly the same experience, having been in contact with a Fillipino lady working in Shenzhen who has given me this very same travel agency....I initially made contact with her via the FillipinoCupid dating site
Apr 18, 2017 02:15
GUEST46010 What was that woman name?
Thats exactly what I have experience...

Daphne ?
Apr 20, 2017 06:16
GUEST46010 I have tried several times to add a photo her of the girl in question. But I realize that thats wrong.
If "Guest72198" like to talk, give me a hint here and we find a way of communicate..

Regarding the Travel Agency, I have called people in China that tried to get to the office of that T.A. but in that address thay have on that webpage (created last year and still not finished) there are no travel agency.

The bank account they use is to a private person, (they say is there financial secretary) and there is no record of this T.A. anywhere else in China except for there own webpage.

I tried using Google translate to do a search in china about them, but with no luck.

Now... In China there are manu restrictions regarding Internet so, that might be why there are so little about them.

The WWW account is registrated to a private person as well, in panama..
(Does not have to meet anything, but strange never the less.)

G.
Apr 25, 2017 19:24
GUEST81499 Hi nick, I have been in contact with them as well. same situation. I am speaking with a filipina nanny and she wants to come and see me here in the states. she gave me the same web and i have contacted them. I have not sent money because they are asking for cash. no credit cards or paypal. Did you get an answer on whether this may be a scam? My email is gmail.com|omalley.mj we could share info

thanks for any help on this matter. Michael by the way her name is juanita the woman i have been speaking with.
Apr 25, 2017 19:51
  • MIGGYSUN1019
I am dealing with the same situation. Met on the filipino cupid site. she is a nanny in shenzen. wants to come to the usa and visit me and said her contract is now up in china. she seems legit. however, she just referred me to the very same shenzen trust travelagency. have been in contact with them and they have told me the cost is around $1600 for visa and plane ticket. 3,6, or 12 month. but must pay in cash. No credit card or paypal. I am very skeptical about this. I asked them for referrals here in the usa that i can speak with to see what there experience was like with this travel agency. I feel if they are legit then why would they not give me a number or email of people they have done business with. I sent them this email this morning no reply back from them yet. i will post on this thread when i have more information. If anyone else has info it would be very helpful to the rest of us. thanks.. michael
Apr 27, 2017 00:16
GUEST37231 Hi you all..
This company is most probably a big scam.

I have been in contact with them for a long time and they are very hard to get a grip on.
They have only private addresses, phones, mails, accounts.
And the explanation for this is even more peculiar..

I got to the point where enough is enough and I called the "Nordic Police and Customs Liaison Officer" in Beijing. He told me that all "ALL!!" companies in China is register with a 15-18 digit number.

I requested the Travel company to send me the "15-Digit China Business Registration Number" or if registered after 2015 it might be a "18-Digit China Business Registration Number"

When I did that the company stoped answering me. I have now sent them 3 mails and get no reply..
And the same day I did that my "Girlfriend" called me and was crying and telling me that I need to hurry with the money, because now she was working for free at her employer because her contract was done.

And the Employer is also an odd one.... Knowing the most about everything it seems. and also dictating when and where my girlfriend can do things..

It would be interesting to share pictures of our loved ones in china... It might be the same person..??

I recomend all of you to request this 15-18 digit register number from the Travel Company..

/n.
Apr 27, 2017 00:38
  • SECONIKA
Hi..
I now have a profile in here..
(Im the one writing about the girl named Daphne, and about the register number in china)

I have send some of you info in PM. I wish to share image of my g.f. to see if this is the same person for all of us..

/n.
Apr 27, 2017 14:53
  • SECONIKA
Hi all..
I got the registration as a image.
The registration points to an Electronic LTD company?????

And there License number belongs to another traveling company in China.
A rader big company... I will call them tonight and ask if they have a subsidy named "Shenzhen Trust Travel And Tours"

If they don't recognize that.. then we are all been hassled..

I got a image of my G.F. passport, the MRZ coding was wrong. (This happens from time to time with Philippine passports because the data are sometimes from the handwritten passports that they had until mid 2000...

I did a check on the passport and it had no alarms..
I told my G.F. to verify her passport via the embassy in Shenzhen and she answered that she will do this when she is setting up her account with the money from me ....... Well....

To be continued..

N.
Apr 28, 2017 11:47
  • MIGGYSUN1019
Hello Guys,

Some how this doesnt feel right to me either. my girl (unless she is a better actress than Angelina Jolie) seems sure about the agency as being legit. Her employer that travels back and forth to Korea and Germany for business said she has used them. She also mentioned the sister of her friend used them and is now living in the USA. That is how she first learned of them. But I am still not 100% convinced.

The one thing about working as a nanny there is they basically most only have one day off per month or at the most some sundays. If they were to TRY and do this themselves the employer would be pissed that they are not home working and so they have limited time to do this(travel to embassy, make doctors appointment, travel back and forth, they also donrt speak the language) so I can understand the need for a service that will do the detail stuff for them. (of course we are the ones that have to pay for this, thats the trade off) My biggest issue is paying cash. they will not take credit cards, or use paypal.
I spoke with Cheng Lui three days ago. I had a number of questions for him. I noticed he has excellent english skills but i noticed a strange accent. At first it sounded african (please forgive me I dont say this to disparage anyone) So asked him about it and he said he is not chinese but vietnamese? with a chines name? I asked him to send me a couple of names and emails/phone numbers of others who have used his service in the past so I could verify the validity of the company. As of yet I have not received any further emails from him.

I plan on calling him again tonite to further grill him. If any one has any questions you would like for me to ask please send them to my email address. gmail.com|omalley.mj.
fpor your information NIKO. Your girl Daphne (very beautiful by the way) is not the same as my girl :) if that helps.
Page 1 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Anyone know "Shenzhen Trust Travel And Tours"?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code