Menu
Anyone know "Shenzhen Trust Travel And Tours"?
Apr 28, 2017 12:00
  • MIGGYSUN1019
Hello Guys,

Some how this doesnt feel right to me either. my girl (unless she is a better actress than Angelina Jolie) seems sure about the agency as being legit. Her employer that travels back and forth to Korea and Germany for business said she has used them. She also mentioned the sister of her friend used them and is now living in the USA. That is how she first learned of them. But I am still not 100% convinced.

The one thing about working as a nanny there is they basically most only have one day off per month or at the most some sundays. If they were to TRY and do this themselves the employer would be pissed that they are not home working and so they have limited time to do this(travel to embassy, make doctors appointment, travel back and forth, they also donrt speak the language) so I can understand the need for a service that will do the detail stuff for them. (of course we are the ones that have to pay for this, thats the trade off) My biggest issue is paying cash. they will not take credit cards, or use paypal.
I spoke with Cheng Lui three days ago. I had a number of questions for him. I noticed he has excellent english skills but i noticed a strange accent. At first it sounded african (please forgive me I dont say this to disparage anyone) So asked him about it and he said he is not chinese but vietnamese? with a chines name? I asked him to send me a couple of names and emails/phone numbers of others who have used his service in the past so I could verify the validity of the company. As of yet I have not received any further emails from him.

I plan on calling him again tonite to further grill him. If any one has any questions you would like for me to ask please send them to my email address. gmail.com|omalley.mj.
fpor your information NIKO. Your girl Daphne (very beautiful by the way) is not the same as my girl :) if that helps.
Apr 28, 2017 12:11
  • SECONIKA
Hi,
(MIGGYSUN1019 That helps :) ..)

The funny thing is that my g.f. tells me the exact same thing regarding her employer.. Even the counties "Germany and Korea" is the same...
same thing with the day of..

My g.f. has a friend with a sister, the sister has used this company to get her VISA here in Norway.
This has apparently gone without any problem.
I asked my g.f. for the number to this friends sister here in Norway but she didn't have contact with her anymore because she has moved to another job in china.
I asked Shenzhen Trust Travel And Tours for adress/phone to this girl but never got an answer.

Ok..
I got the registration from the agency.
As I wrote earlier the number belongs to a Electronic company.
The license as a Travel agency belongs to a very big and known Chinese Travel agency.
I called them and they have never heard of "Shenzhen Trust Travel And Tours".

I then sent a mail to "Shenzhen Trust Travel And Tours" but never got an answer.
They told my G.F that they tried to call me, but nobody called my phone..
Later after spoken to my G.F. they called a lot of times but I didn't have my phone with me (out playing with my kids).

I then mailed them again and I hope to get some answers regarding this.
In my opinion this is a big scam!...

But... I give them one more chance to explain...

/Niklas
Apr 28, 2017 12:21
  • SECONIKA
I found a Translation agency in Shenzhen that was only 15$/hour , maybe we could hire one of them to visit the office of Shenzhen Trust Travel And Tours just to see if they are what they claim to be :)

/N.
Apr 28, 2017 16:13
  • MIGGYSUN1019
Wow. Seconika they are saying the same countries as well? This is getting good. We could make a documentary about our experience and conclusions. Now I am not sure what to think anymore. We do crazy things for love right no matter what country we are from Like I said I am calling Mr cheung (the vietnamese guy again tonite) should be interesting.

One of us needs to travel there or we find someone local we can trust to visit the company in Shenzen. I am not sending a dime until I get to the bottom of this.

Thanks for all your time and information Niko. Your friend in the states. Michael

Apr 29, 2017 05:02
  • SECONIKA
HI,
How did it go with the "grilling" of Cheng Lui ?

Yes.. Lets get together and find a solution.
I will send a mail or call the translator. It seems to be a group of private students working extra as tour guides and translators. They are working individual and there is a private number/mail for each of them.

Maybe one would make the effort to investigate for us.

I am also holding my money until this Agency is verified as legit.

/n.
Apr 30, 2017 05:03
  • SECONIKA
Hi,

I made a decision to gamble..
This is taking so long time and I need to know what I/we are dealing with.

I talked to my g.f. and we decided that 3 month now is better than 1 year after a long wait.
According to her, the VISA she has for China is about to go out, and if she couldn't come here soon she had to go home to the Philippines or extend the VISA in China.

I payed for a 3 month VISA....

Now we will get the answer we all like to have..
Is this a scam or is this the real thing..

I hope I didn't gamble my daughters vacation away now :)
I will keep you updated..

Have a good weekend my friends..

N.
May 3, 2017 10:15
GUEST22347 I was looking into Asiarainbowtravelandtours it seems they claim the same service for my gf
May 4, 2017 06:10
GUESTTHIRUKSK Hi all,

I am also in the same situation. Will anyone of you send me an update and profile details to gmail.com|thirukskman?
THanks
May 5, 2017 13:56
  • SECONIKA
Hi all..

As I wrote earlier, I paid for a 90day VISA to my girlfriend.
I paid to the account of the agency and they called me 2 day later and told me they got the money.
Then they called my g.f. and told her to come down to the agency.

When she got there they started an bank account fro her in her name, moved the money over to her account. Then they !!Back dated!! the account 8 month !!!
(The agency has had problem because accounts has been opened to short time in advance of the application.. WOW thats service...)

Now my g.f. has everything she needs to apply for the visa, and she got it from this agency.
The only proof I have that this is on the way is a photo from my g.f. of her new bank account paper.

The agency will apply for the VISA at the Swedish embassy on monday.
I know one of the persons working there so she will send me a mail when the papers has been turned in to the embassy office. (Then I would say we got the proof we need to say this Travel Agency is legit??

Have a good weekend my friends..

/n
May 14, 2017 23:28
GUEST69797 Hi guys, I've just read your story's and it sounds exactly what I'm going through with a Philippine girl living and working in China and give the same travel mob use are talking about, has anyone got any update whether there's any truth to this company, cheers from Wayne In Australia
Page 2 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Anyone know "Shenzhen Trust Travel And Tours"?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code