Menu
So many changes! What next? Help please!
May 14, 2017 01:03
  • LIZZY84
I tried asking this on the website but I'm not sure why it says submitted but doesn't turn up. So I decided to try my luck here. If anyone also knows why my question wasn't reflected in the website, it would be great if you could let me know. Thanks!

I recently lost my job of ten years with no warning whatsoever and it has pretty much turned my life upside down because it has suddenly affected all other plans. Can someone just help me check into my chart if there will be a new opportunity for a job in a different field (I was in Education and had been thinking for the longest time to switch to the entertainment, writing or travel field) or any chance of a windfall? I'd also like to check if there are any chances of a new serious relationship this year. Thank you so much!Would appreciate any kind of insight into these matters. My details are:
Female
DOB: 9 Jan 1984, 1.45 pm
Place: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Thanks so much again!

May 26, 2017 12:36
  • WANHU
I am not a fortune teller nor a soothsayer. From your words and sentences I feel you underwent and having good education. It is not easy to change from one field you know best and used to, to another field but it is not impossible. You can write and publish your travelogue though publication in Malaysia is never a lucrative business. Being a young lady, I would say, travel guide is quite becoming.
Wan
Post a Reply to: So many changes! What next? Help please!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code