Menu
Guangzhou based Interperter & guide for furniture, building materials, garment
Apr 21, 2018 02:19
  • COCOKE
visiting ion electroplating factory and metal customised factury with Pakistan customers

Apr 24, 2018 11:26
  • COCOKE
I am working as interpreter and saleman for the wood craft & wooden ware company in the canton fair for the Phrase 2

Apr 29, 2018 00:24
  • COCOKE
business interpreter, buying agent, shipping agent, local guide, business consult, welcome to contact me

May 6, 2018 04:30
  • COCOKE
Ordering ladies sandal and Doing shoes inspection afterward for customers

Last edited by COCOKE: May 6, 2018 04:31
Jun 6, 2018 01:31
  • COCOKE
I just helped uk customers purchasing furniture, home ornament,building material for their new house few days ago. Next, follow up order, checking and receive goods when there are ready, container booking and document preparetion.

Jun 6, 2018 01:41
  • COCOKE
assist uk customers purchasing mirror furniture, sofa, ornaments, granite, lighting and so on.

Jul 9, 2018 00:41
  • COCOKE
GUCCI, LV , HERMES AND ALL THE COPY PRODUCTS
KINDLY CONTACT ME.
+86 18078846608

Jul 11, 2018 10:12
  • COCOKE

first quality original quality GUCCI, CHANEL,LV, HERMAS. Kindly click the link for more products photos

Aug 1, 2018 22:00
  • COCOKE
Inspection and loading container of furniture, lighting, decoration at the loading site for inidian clients

Aug 3, 2018 03:43
  • COCOKE
Hi Dear friend ,
I am provideing one stop buying for furniture, building material, lighting etc interior fit-out projects for 10 years, I have been working with my clients from different countries to Assist them geting furniture from Foshan, follow up their order to make sure the order is correctly produced by the suppliers and delivery punctual. I do the quality control in the production line as well as container loading site to make sure the clients receive what exactly they ordered. Collecting and shipping the goods( furniture, building material, lighting etc), make sure correct shipping documents for custom clearence at destination port.
Lecong , Foshan is the town just for furnituries, there are thousands of shops here with various quality and designs, whatever you want you can get it here as Customized order is also available. With very competitive price and fancy designs.
Lourvel Mall is hub of trending furniture In the world, you can find all the replica of famous brand here with very attractive price and supper quality which can compete with the original. It is destination for people looking to pay less and have all the famouse and trendy Furniture for their project.
Just 3km away from Lecong , there is building material hub in Chancheng, Foshan is the destination of ceramic tiles , sanitary ware, marbleā€¦ and from the decration markets you can found door, wall panel, ceilling panel. wall panel. wall paper, lighting, almost everything you can find here.
Welcome to contact me if you have a project to furnish I am here to carry out your desire to reality.
Kindly contact me +8618078846608
hotmail.com|coco_ke4
Guangzhou U-Choice Trading Ltd

Page 3 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Guangzhou based Interperter & guide for furniture, building materials, garment
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code