Menu
Guangzhou based Interperter & guide for furniture, building materials, garment
Aug 8, 2018 03:45
  • COCOKE
inspection and loading container of furniture and granite tile for uk customer

Oct 18, 2018 09:47
  • COCOKE
canton fair interpreter , china one stop buying agent, shipping agent, I am familiar with furniture, garment, fahsion replicas ....
welcome to book my service, i will do my best to satisfy with your desire, let us achive goal together.

whatsapp:+8618078846608
email: hotmail.com|coco_ke4

Dec 2, 2018 12:50
  • COCOKE
inspection solid oak/teak wood furniture in factories

Dec 20, 2018 22:55
  • COCOKE
Hi Dear friend ,
I am provideing one stop buying of furniture, building material, lighting etc interior fit-out projects for 10 years, I have been working with my clients from different countries to Assist them getting furniture from Foshan, follow up their order to make sure the order is correctly produced by the suppliers and delivery punctual. I do the quality control in the production line as well as container loading site to make sure the clients receive what exactly they ordered. Collecting and shipping the goods(furniture, building material, lighting etc), make sure correct shipping documents for custom clearance at destination port.

Lecong , Foshan is the town just for furnitures, there are thousands of shops here with various quality and designs, whatever you want you can get it here as Customized order is also available. With very competitive price and fancy designs.

Lourvel Mall is hub of trending furniture In the world, you can find here all the worldwide famous designer furnitures with very attractive price and supper quality. It is destination for people looking to pay less and have all the famous and trendy Furniture for their project.

Just 3km away from Lecong , there is building material hub in Chancheng, Foshan is the destination of ceramic tiles , sanitary ware, marbleā€¦ and from the decoration markets you can find door, wall panel, ceiling panel. wall panel. wall paper, lighting, almost everything you can find here.
Welcome to contact me if you have a project to furnish I am here to carry out your desire to reality.

Kindly whatsapp me +8618078846608
hotmail.com|coco_ke4
Guangzhou U-Choice Trading Ltd

Last edited by COCOKE: Dec 20, 2018 23:03
Apr 16, 2023 22:58
  • COCOKE
Hi dear friends,
Great to meet you again.

China has gradually reopened its doors to the world. With the reopening of the border, the 133rd Canton Fair (also known as the China Import and Export Fair) was resumed in Guangzhou on April 15th, 2021.

Guangzhou U-Choice trading ltd still remain its role as English interpreter and buying agent, for international buyers who are unable to attend this year's Canton Fair in person, We will provide an alternative solution. we are experienced in navigating the Chinese business environment and can assist buyers with sourcing products, communicating with suppliers, and negotiating prices on behalf of their clients.

As an export buying agent, our main responsibility is to help clients find the best quality products at the most competitive prices from reliable suppliers overseas. I work with clients to understand their product needs and market requirements, and then source the products from manufacturers who can meet those requirements.

In my work, I research potential suppliers and conduct in-depth evaluations of their production capabilities and quality control systems to ensure they are suitable for our clients' needs. I also negotiate pricing and terms for our client's orders, including product specifications, delivery schedules, and payment terms.

As a buying agent, I oversee the entire procurement process, from initial inquiry to final delivery. This includes arranging shipping, logistics and handling customs clearance, as well as coordinating with the supplier to ensure timely and accurate delivery of goods. I also provide regular communication with clients to keep them informed on the status of their orders.

Working as an export buying agent requires extensive knowledge of the international trading industry, including import regulations, product compliance standards, and supplier management. My expertise and experience in this field allow me to provide customized solutions for each of my clients, ensuring that they receive the best possible service and value for their investment.

Overall, my job as an export buying agent involves facilitating seamless communication between suppliers and clients, handling complex logistics, and ensuring that products are delivered on time and to the highest quality standards.

feel free to contact us anytime if you have inquiry.
whatsapp: +8618078846608
hotmail.com|coco_ke4
Guangzhou U-Choice trading ltd

Last edited by COCOKE: Apr 16, 2023 23:04
Page 4 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Guangzhou based Interperter & guide for furniture, building materials, garment
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code