Menu
Looking for tips for my south china sightseeing trip
Nov 13, 2017 08:24
  • JULIAR66
Hello Community!
I am planing to do a sightseeing tour through south china and would be looking for tips which places I shouldn't miss in china. I will have about 2 to 3 months time for my trip so I would be open for many suggestions.
Nov 16, 2017 03:05
  • MARIANNER33
Hello Julia!
Couthchina is a Wonderfull idea for a long time sightseeing trip. If I would have time I would directly come with you and do it with you. I love south china very much. For tips where to go or where to start I would recommend you to look into a travel guide.
Last time I did such a trip I found there also similar offers of boat trips like the Club Champagne offers at Phuket.

best wishes Marianne
Nov 16, 2017 20:30
  • JAMESWANG
Hi Julia,
I guess you need to tell us what interests you before anyone can offer you advices on the places you may want to visit. The next few months are the winter season in South China. It could be cold but in comparision with the hot and humid summer, it's the right time to travel around here. People from outside China usually come here for trading business, and when they are free, they usually visit some of the old downtown area to have a look at how the average Chinese people are living. So, if you look at the pictures they've taken, you will find shabby narrow alleys, old people dancing in squares or strolling about in the park, or some exotic folk activities. I'm a traveller myself and when I want to have a few days off, I usually find a small town or major city and stay there for a couple of days so that I can get up early each day and walk about in the bustling grocery markets, quiet parks and during the day visit cultural relics and try local food. There are many ways to spend the vacation. Do come and have a look.
Jan 4, 2018 02:20
  • WCHANEAST

Hi Julia, I saw your posting.

I have done a road trip last year across 10 provinces in China.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

My email: 126.com|wesleychan My WhatsApp: 008613580478101

Best wishes,
Wesley Chan
Mar 3, 2018 05:18
  • TRALAMO
Hii Julia,

I think Hong Kong is the best tourist destination to visit in China, as there are many interesting places in Hong Kong like Disney Land, Ocean Park. Along with this you can visit Canton Tower in Guangzhou, The Southern Great Wall of China, Suzhou City etc...
Mar 25, 2018 03:31
  • DORAZHAO
Hi Juliar ,
For south china trip ,i suggest you could go to below places :

1. Yangshuo ,under guangxi province .
2. Xi tou village ,under guangzhou
3. Tibet
4. li jiang
5. gui zhou
6. zhao qing

Regards

Doris

+ 86 13427523985 whats app & we chat
163.com|doris.ok
Post a Reply to: Looking for tips for my south china sightseeing trip
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code