Menu
Opportunity for football trial in China
Jan 22, 2018 07:17
guestPerry Cole Am Perry Cole,Am a Football Agent with many Chinese Club side ,I am ready to work with good player from any part of the world but must have a Valid International Passport of a least 1 year.Should be Agent free or we can negotiate deals with his/her Agent if any.I Love good and talented footballer,National Team player will be an added advantage. Please get back to meif you can meet up with the standard of a Professional Footballer on my E-mail:
gmail.com|asiasoccerpro
Feb 5, 2018 11:25
GUESTJESSE B... my name is Jesse Boabeng from Ghana a football player positions are center back and defensive midfielder I have a lot of experience with my father who is a former fitness coach and my personal trainer but he and my mum is poor they can't provide me to play football at high level because of money, his friend recommended this site to him and he told me field the document may be i will be lucky that is why I came here.
I know Ghana has produced many talent but if you help me am going to be better player you don't think am gonna be did you know something i have a great talent with my age group.
agency; free
football club; free because of money
email address; gmail.com|jesseboabeng26 /gmail.com|christianbio47
tel:+233559500839.
thanks you for reading my massage (action speak more than talking )
Sep 2, 2018 14:56
GUEST21237 Am Frank Osei Naval .Am 18years of age and a Ghanaian.please I would want to partake in your upcoming soccer trials.

My contact ;+233561290429..

email ;gmail.com|foseilampard.

Thank you for your concern.
Oct 1, 2018 10:35
GUESTAZAEL R... Hi my name is Azael Rodriguez I am 18 years of age play football in the United States of america. I am a attacking midfielder, can also play left wing or right wing, I have played Classic D1 soccer since age 10, with the Dallas Texans traveling all over the US and also playing tournaments in Spain and Sweden. Currently playing for college in Kansas but only going to be there for one semester. I want to play football at a more advanced level. I have what it takes. you can contact my agent via email if you would like to see highlight videos.

Agent email
zoho.com|johnnychavez
or phone number 214-916-1957.
Nov 8, 2018 00:54
GUEST53242 hi Perry

Am a scout, I sent you an email

Regards

gmail.com|samsonjames953
Nov 14, 2018 14:56
GUEST05530 I'm doubra Daniel from Nigeria and I'd love for an opportunity to be able to prove myself worthy to professional standard. This is my email address and contact, " yahoo.com|doubra.warde/ +2347062462813
Nov 25, 2018 04:55
GUESTGBAMBIL... Dear Manager, I am Gbambila Galiyon, from Nigeria, I am a talentented in playing football, I have gone for screenings here in Nigeria, and I passed most of the screening and trials but before they can assist us we are told to bring a certain amount for flight tickets , this has been the order of the day since i dont have the money for ticket but have the talent to play football, i know this platform wants to build upcoming players apparently, i am a good striker that has played for clubs in Nigeria and also for my school, I will plead if you can render assistance for me in order to prove myself, my contact is +234 9039428890 email address: gmail.com|galiyongbambila, thanks for this opportunity, anticipating for your reply
Jan 4, 2019 23:13
GUEST61142 My name is anjorin olagoke ayoola from Nigeria. 23 years old. I play attacking midfield and as well play right and left wing.
Thanks in anticipation. I'll be glad to hear from you soon
Jan 4, 2019 23:14
GUEST61142 My name is anjorin olagoke ayoola from Nigeria. 23 years old. I play attacking midfield and as well play right and left wing. my number is+2349035433363
Thanks in anticipation. I'll be glad to hear from you soon
Jan 5, 2019 21:39
GUEST61139 Sir my name is Muhammad kabeer from Nigeria
I am 15 years old
And I play right wing
Am a preety good player
I have my passport and I can pay for my flight ticket all I need is your guidance pls

gmail.com|Muhammadkabirmuhammad1996
Jan 9, 2019 03:26
GUEST60223 hi.I run a team in Ghana and I want us to partner.contact+233545520729
Page 1 of 7    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Opportunity for football trial in China
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code