Menu
CHINA HAIR BUSINESS TRIP - GUIDE/SOURCING AGENT/ TRANSLATOR NEEDED
Mar 4, 2018 00:28
guest24447 Hello! Im planning a trip to China to visit my vendors' factories and to also find new vendors that provide full lace wigs, hot tools for hair, and beauty products for hair. I am looking for someone that is familiar with the hair business in China that can help me find more vendors in the hair extensions & wig department AND finding a company that manufactures the other products I listed above as well. Please include what city you feel has the best hair extensions! THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Mar 5, 2018 03:30
  • JAMESWANG
Hi There,

China's hair markets are in Guangzhou and Yiwu, but the factories are mostly in Xuchang, Henan Province. I guess you can visit the market first to see with your own eye whether the hair products are good and talk with the sellers to have a first-hand impression. Then, you can decide whether to visit the factories. If you need someone, please contact me by cell phone: +86 139 2276 0971 or drop me a line at: qq.com|jamesinguangzhou. James
Mar 10, 2018 20:10
  • ZENCHEN
yes, James is correct
Post a Reply to: CHINA HAIR BUSINESS TRIP - GUIDE/SOURCING AGENT/ TRANSLATOR NEEDED
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code