Menu
tattoo!!!!!!!
Aug 2, 2005 16:23
  • BIGSABOY
Hi, tattoo artist looking to travel and work in guiyang, anybody with advice or knowledge??????
Aug 3, 2005 09:29
  • CONNY129
Does each flower pattern have a symbolic meaning ?I can find many tattoo shops in Xi'an ,it seems that many youth are fond of it ,won't it have pain during the stinging?
Another choice is much simple and convenient, just paste the pattern on your skin for a few minutes then completed ,very easy and have no pain ,but it just can last a few days,once I paste a butterfly on the back of my hand ,very interesting and the pattern can be changed freely .
Aug 3, 2005 14:04
  • GAZ07
Tattooing is an art, sticking a transfer on your hand is something you do for fun when your a kid.

I saw it was very popular in Yunnan, in particular Dali. Another option incase Guiyang is too quiet. To be honest, here in Thailand is the place to be for Tattooing.

Peace.
Aug 3, 2005 14:24
  • CONNY129
Why so many people interesting in tattoo ? fashion? cool ? art?esthetical?
Aug 3, 2005 15:38
  • RITA
Do you have to obtain a kind of certificate before stepping into this vocation, or whether tatto has become a major or subject in some institute? Or tattooers are surgeon.

Perhaps due to the Hollywood movies, I always have this not so good feeling to the tattoists, (for me) it seems they could commit everything possible.

It's illiberal, :) I know. (It's not late for me to catch this lesson, is it?)
Aug 3, 2005 17:45
  • GAZ07
Different people have different reasons for getting a tattoo.

Some choose something that represents themselves at that time of their life or something close to them. IE David Beckham has "VII" ("7" in roman numerals) the number of his football shirt. He's also got the names of his children with a guardian angel to protect them.

Others have no reason at all. For example, it's fashionable to get a chinese symbol (Britney Speares) even though they have no connections with China at all. Some don't even know what the symbol means.

In England you have to be qualified to open a legal tattoo shop. But i doubt it's the same here in Bangkok. Don't know about China though.
Aug 3, 2005 17:47
  • RITA
Thanks!
Aug 4, 2005 09:24
  • CONNY129
It seems that there is no restriction to limit tattoo shops in Xi'an , and the shopkeepers seems to learn by themselves .I feel it is more like a fun than art : ( ,maybe it is still in developing .
Mar 12, 2008 02:18
Are you looking to open your own shop or to work at an existing place. If you wante to work at an existing place you would have to get a leeter of invitation from the shop and then apply for a work visa. If you wanted to opn your own deal you would need a Chinese partner to open a business license(in their name, with 51% ownership in their hands) and then have thme invite you.

The guys here all use one particular place and I have been in there a couple times myself, I'll get the email address on the weay home tonite and post it or their website.

good luck
May 8, 2012 05:21
[quote=GAZ07 ,9032]Different people have different reasons for getting a tattoo.Some choose something that represents themselves at that time of their life or something close to them. IE David Beckham has "VII" ("7" in roman numerals) the number of his football shirt. He's also got the names of his children with a guardian angel to protect them.Others have no reason at all. For example, it's fashionable to get a chinese symbol (Britney Speares) even though they have no connections with China at all. Some don't even know what the symbol means. In England you have to be qualified to open a legal tattoo shop. But i doubt it's the same here in Bangkok. Don't know about China though.[/quote]

This explains me everything why people choose to have their tattoo. I am also confused before why people really want to have their tattoo when sometimes it looks very dirty and give bad image to their body. But oh well, they have their right to have their own tattoo :)
May 8, 2012 10:19
  • WANHU
It will be permanent on and under the skin. One friend tattooed his arm with his girlfriend's name, and when they broke up two years later, he regretted very much.
Wan
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: tattoo!!!!!!!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code