Menu
hongkong my dream place
Aug 22, 2005 17:01
  • CARINA
Hongkong--built-up, booming industry, stirring and harmonious life style and so many many markets, i think that's the reason why people love her !
Aug 22, 2005 17:10
  • CONNY129
it seems that they chose the right person to be the ambassador.

there is also a fanous avenue called Xing Guang Da Dao (star avenue) full of the fingerprints of topping and influential stars ,attract numerous fans to visit.

that's the wisdom of the official to change an ordinary avenue into a famous traveling spot.
Aug 22, 2005 17:23
  • CARINA
REALLY?
HONGKONG is more and more attract me!
Aug 22, 2005 19:55
  • ELCABRON
Just returned from Paris where I used one day for the Disney Land Paris - the most funny thing to me was that all their merchandise stuff (T-Shirts and so on) was made in China;-))))

Oh, they have a star avenue in HK just like the one in Hollywood, CA? In front of the Chinese Theatre I tried John Waynes footsteps....but my feet were bigger;-)
Aug 23, 2005 10:56
  • BACKPACKER
Are your imaging about HK? HK suffers the noise and the air pollution. No doubt HK is a internattional city.

For the Disneyland in HK
It is now on rehearsal. The employee's relatives(500people per day, only few days) have the chance to try it. I have read the news about their feedback, compare with other Disneylands, HK Disneyland has no more fun. Also HK Disneyland is very small. After grand opening, it only can hold 20,000 - 30,000people per day. If you do not go there before, you can try it. Don't forget to book the entrance ticket in advance.
Aug 23, 2005 14:17
  • CARINA
To WOCCA, ELCABRON and BACKPACKER

Thanks for your replies !!

I think I have a further acquaintance with HK!

Aug 23, 2005 15:40
  • ELCABRON
But compared to other Chinese big cities HK-Air is really fresh....because it is near the ocean. If it is cloudy in HK it is real fog - in other Chinese cities it is smog.

The smallest Disney Land I have visited so far is the one in LA, the oldest one.
Aug 23, 2005 16:21
  • CARINA
To ELCABRON

I admire you for your experiences in HK and so many other cities all over the world !
Aug 23, 2005 17:23
  • CONNY129
It is so strange that Hongkong just has a population no more than 7 million , it produced numerous stars even some world-famous , we have more than 1.2 billion population in mainland but the superstars are sporadic ,why ? I have no reasonable answer .
Aug 24, 2005 05:03
  • ELCABRON
To CONNY:

The answer is quite easy isnt it?

To CARINA:

No need to admire, just go for vacation soon...
Page 3 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: hongkong my dream place
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code