Menu
To all users: we need your evaluation after the community system upgrade
Aug 30, 2005 20:53
  • CATHERINE
I do feel sorry for the instability of the system and feel ashamed.

We will check all the functions and try to debug the errors ASAP. Should you find any other problems, please feel free to let me know. Thank you all!

Btw, we've deleted all the repeated posts, sorry again!
Sep 1, 2005 16:44
  • DONHFRASER
Catherine

Alls Ok here in the UK. I am on dial up and have noticed a small improvement
The message indicator is a good little change
Keep up the improvements
As usual I will let you know if I come across any problems.
One change that would be useful. When searching for members. Could you add a search function so you can put in a few letters followed by a * as a wild card.
I lost my original Login when my computer died on me and had to re register under a different name. I spent hours looking through the list to see if I had any unanwered messages.

Don
Sep 2, 2005 03:11
  • CALIFORNIA
RITA from KR .
Hi,catherine,why Rita comes from KR?is it a mistake???
Sep 2, 2005 04:03
  • CATHERINE
Thank you Don for your comments. Your words will encourage us to perfect this community.

To California: I'm sure 'RITA from KR' is not the system error, and now she is back to CN, make I make a guess that she can fly?
Sep 3, 2005 09:26
  • LOSANG
A little slower than I remember, but I am in Tibet.
Sep 3, 2005 10:16
  • JABAROOTOO
Hi Catherine,
I've got same problem as WACCA. Can't open message box.
I also cannot edit my travel review to delete and replace a photo.
I'm logged out after the shortest of times. My computer is on 24/7 and sometimes I have to log on 3/4 times each day.
Also had trouble accessing site in past 24 hours. Some may have been me and my computer but.............. this is China
I also have similar situation as Don. I forgot I registered, then thought it funny someone else should have the same sign on name as me. So I have registered a second time with similar logon but would like to delete my original registrations as I don't use it. Can you give this option to remove ourselves from membership if we choose too.
L
keep up the good work and know things will be resolved soon.
Sep 3, 2005 10:16
  • JABAROOTOO
Hi Catherine,
I've got same problem as WACCA. Can't open message box.
I also cannot edit my travel review to delete and replace a photo.
I'm logged out after the shortest of times. My computer is on 24/7 and sometimes I have to log on 3/4 times each day.
Also had trouble accessing site in past 24 hours. Some may have been me and my computer but.............. this is China
I also have similar situation as Don. I forgot I registered, then thought it funny someone else should have the same sign on name as me. So I have registered a second time with similar logon but would like to delete my original registrations as I don't use it. Can you give this option to remove ourselves from membership if we choose too.
L
keep up the good work and know things will be resolved soon.
Sep 3, 2005 10:23
  • JABAROOTOO
Hi Catherine,
sorry about the doubel posting that weems to be happening to some of us too. good news Ijust went back to my mail box and it opened this time.
Infact it would open before but when i clicked on the message a half size window of the community home page would open looking for a log on. Did this about 5/6 times. Hope this information helps to sort this probelm.
Sep 3, 2005 23:46
  • CATHERINE
Sorry for the inconvenience, we'll soon check what's wrong with the message box.

Thank you WOCCA and JABAROOTOO
Sep 4, 2005 05:59
  • JABAROOTOO
Hi Catherine,
Just letting you all know that I'm havinging the same problems today. While trying to access mail I recieve a message that a popup window is being blocked. I have checked my security level but it is not set too high. Not sure is this the area to look for answers to these problems?? Anyone else expereincing them too???
Page 2 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: To all users: we need your evaluation after the community system upgrade
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code