Myself trip to Changsha

Written by Jun 3, 2012 21:04
Add Friends:
Email 1 Email 2 Email 3

No more than 10 friends at a time, please.

The weather of today in changsha is very nice, no glaring sunshine or the strong rainstorm, yes ,this day is cloudy sky, it is make the easy to star my trip. I'm the travel guide of myself, so i can go anywhere i wanto to on anytime.
The windows of world is a essential place to go. There are not only the exciting games, but also many beautiful spot. The next is the introduce:
Window of the world area is divided into world square, Asia, Oceania, Europe, Africa, the America, modern technology and entertainment district, the World Sculpture Park, the international street nine scenic spots in the regional structure and world tour, it has built 130 spots.
Important attractions
International Street:
International Street has a variety of architectural styles like Europe, Asia and Islam. There are many churches, bazaars and streets. It is a good place to shopping and rest for visitors. Into the International Street, visitors will feel like In Europe, Asia and Islam these exotic and romantic countries, which filled with ancient exotic everywhere.
Asia district:
Asia is a mysterious and beautiful area. The Japanese Imperial Palace -- on view the luxury of Royal Palace. The traditional tea ceremony, flower displays the ancient Japan culture. Shwedagon Paya in Burma, all told flourishing of a dynasty. India, it is a full story country.
The World Sculpture Park:
Sculpture garden hidden in the trees, a wild profusion of Litchi forest and nearly 100 famous sculptures from five continents to create an Art Class. Luo Dan’s the hand of god and Michelangelo's lashed slaves, the sister of Napoleon and the mysterious Sanxingdui bronze, showing different people's wisdom and aesthetic taste.
To a place may see only a place of beauty, but to window of the world, you can see the beauty all over the world, will you come?

More Changsha Travel Reviews
1. Why I love Changsha! BESTSITE Nov 11, 2011 08:00
2. One week in Changsha HuNan GUNNARF11 from Sweden Aug 31, 2011 08:18
3. Three-day Changsha Travel in the Rain cHARLOTT May 8, 2010 04:11
Comments (0)

Write Your Comment

You can post as a member (Login first) or a guest!

*Name: Country:

No more than 2,000 characters, please.

Send me an Email if anyone replies.

You can post as a member (Login first) or a guest!

*Name: Country:

No more than 2,000 characters, please.