3 week in Xiamen

Written by Mrs. WHELAN PASCALE Apr 5, 2013 14:09
Add Friends:
Email 1 Email 2 Email 3

No more than 10 friends at a time, please.

In February 2011, I spent 3 weeks in Xiamen with my daughter who is a student in Xiada University,  where she is still at this time, for the 3rd year. It was my first time in China, and I must admit that I have been absolutely enchanted as well as very, very surprised ! I loved everything about Xiamen, the city, the old quarters as well as the new ones, Nanputuo hill and the temples, the quaint and surprising Gulangyu island with its old colonial palaces, the parks, the white beaches, the big lovely campus of Xiada University, and of course the small crowded winding streets near the old harbour ; I loved the quiet and smiling people, so courteous and helpful, so respectful of each other, so unlike the French Parisian nervous stressed out  crowd ! I fell in love with China at first sight, and I am very glad that my daughter is becoming really fluent in chinese now. I really look forward to come back to Xiamen soon and visit more of China.

More Xiamen Travel Reviews
1. Getting around Gulangyu Island with my parents - Part II LITTLEPEACH Jul 23, 2012 22:59
2. Getting around Gulangyu Island with my parents - Part I LITTLEPEACH Jul 23, 2012 22:35
3. Memories of My Trip to Xiamen on National Day Holidays in 2011 STEVENLEE Jan 7, 2012 01:08
Comments (0)

Write Your Comment

You can post as a member (Login first) or a guest!

*Name: Country:

No more than 2,000 characters, please.

Send me an Email if anyone replies.

You can post as a member (Login first) or a guest!

*Name: Country:

No more than 2,000 characters, please.