- Getting around Lijiang. Dont stay in the Old Towns more than 2 days, there is nothing to do. KRISS Oct 9, 2013 05:46
- 2013 Beijing Temple Fair BENNYLAU Feb 26, 2013 03:29
- Malaysian traveling from KUL - LAX vis Shanghai PVG ZATI_DY Jan 3, 2013 20:15
Fuzhou, capital city of Fujian Province, is also known as the city of Banyan, because of the numerous Banyan trees planted in the city.
The location of Fujian, almost detached from central China, helps to preserve its unique Min Culture (Min is the short form for Fujian).
Personally, I prefer ... Details
In February 2011, I spent 3 weeks in Xiamen with my daughter who is a student in Xiada University, where she is still at this time, for the 3rd year. It was my first time in China, and I must admit that I have been absolutely enchanted as well as very, very surprised ! I loved everything about ... Details
- Getting around Gulangyu Island with my parents - Part II | Ms. LITTLEPEACH | Jul 23, 2012 22:59
- Getting around Gulangyu Island with my parents - Part I | Ms. LITTLEPEACH | Jul 23, 2012 22:35
- Memories of My Trip to Xiamen on National Day Holidays in 2011 | Ms. STEVENLEE | Jan 7, 2012 01:08
- The beaches of Xiamen | Mr. XIAMENOLDTOWNHOSTEL | Apr 21, 2011 04:56
- The HOUSE 1, my favorite place to go in Xiamen | Ms. STEFFANY | Sep 1, 2010 05:57
- three days in Fujian Quanzhou | ELSA | Nov 4, 2007 01:09
- Ahoy Amoy | Ms. JABAROOTOO | Dec 14, 2005 09:12
- Fun things to do in Xiamen | Ms. SASSYGAL | Dec 9, 2005 00:12
- xiamen, delicious budget eats | ELSA | May 2, 2005 13:05
Other Fujian Reviews
I just had the best steak i have ever had in Quanzhou, The Place is called Slim´s New York Steak & Lobster and is has just oppened.
I didnt try the pizza and pasta dishes but the steak was excellent from imported meat and if you want to eat western food in Quanzhou this is the place ... Details