Menu

Nanning Travel Reviews

Feb 3, 2014 22:56

We visit the Yangmei old town , near by Nanning , 
it is a little difficult to get there , but it's stil worth a visit .Coming from Nanning you have to take the ferry at LAO KOUCUN . 
We also made  a trip by boat on the Zuojiang river ,from the harbour ... Details

• Views: 3573
  • Compliments: 3
  • Responses: 0
Mr. BEN
Aug 8, 2013 02:48

Three very good outdoor places to visit from nanning. The Detian falls is practically a whole day because the buses will take 3-4 hours to drive there one-way. The scenery along the way is interesting once you get past daxian there are many karst mountains similar to guillin and rice fields along the ... Details

• Views: 2450
  • Responses: 0
Mr. TURNER
Feb 4, 2013 16:29

Customer service at Nanning airport seems to be non existent. I was given a gift from brother in law, a judge in China, it was a ceremonial dagger, we had just checked our bags in when they had us come back to open our bag, when they found the dagger in my checked bag they took it away and broke off ... Details

• Views: 3110
  • Compliments: 1
  • Responses: 1
Ms. HANNAH
Sep 20, 2012 10:11

Upon arriving in Nanning, we took a cab. Asked the driver to send us to the hotel, he went crazy when he couldn't find it. Screaming and asking us to go walk...at 8pm. When we refused and finally called the hotel for clearer direction, he drove real fast almost getting us into an accident...scary!

... Details

• Views: 3272
  • Compliments: 2
  • Responses: 3
Nanning  
Aug 28, 2009 22:39

I have been to Nanning several tiimes and will be going back early next year (2010)
I have found the people to be largely unspoilt by tourists, honest and friendly. I have found that finding someone to speak english can be difficult. My wife is chinese which helps but I like to venture out by myself ... Details

• Views: 6803
  • Compliments: 9
  • Responses: 9
Sep 24, 2006 22:09

Guangxi Province is dotted with thousands of small towns, just as are most of China's provinces, in which the millionfold members of China's agrarian population live out their daily remote existences. Whilst most of these little towns and villages are poor, many retain traces of ancestral developments ... Details

• Views: 5012
  • Responses: 2
Sep 22, 2006 02:09

Stretching away from the city’s central railway station, Nanning’s Chaoyang Road is almost a symbol of the city – colourful, busy, overflowing with local culture and produce from around the province and brought in over the Vietnamese border, and undeniably green. Many cities in China ... Details

• Views: 4884
  • Compliments: 1
  • Responses: 1