Menu
Travel from Macau to Guangzhou
Sep 4, 2008 05:12
GUESTTOMMY I am planning my 6 day trip from macau, zhuhai, shenzen and guangzhou. can you please give me some tip of visiting places and convenien stay location.
Oct 29, 2008 11:09
GUESTBENNY Hi I would like to ask, what time border Gongbei open & close ? Thanks
Oct 31, 2008 11:58
  • WANHU
If you look at past postings and responses, you can get enough information for you to travel either Macau-Guangzhou or Guangzhou Macau.
2) Bus from Gongbei to Shenzhen approximately takes 2.5 hours (many bus terminals in Gongbe). Price from 80-110RMB.
3) Bus stops at i) Futian bus station ii) Shanghai bin guan, Huaqiang (if you take from the bus terminal across the road), and iii) Luohu.
4) You may find Railway Station Hotel in Luohu quite convenient (abt 200RMB). There are a few cheaper hotels, either in Futian or Luohu. Be careful when purchasing things from Luohu Commercial Centre, most are overpriced.
5) Take train to Guangzhou (abt 1 hour, 75RMB) can either stop at East Station or Central Station (Liu Hua). Both stations have hotels nearby.
6) Gongbei border opens at 06:00 and closes at midnight. Most long distance buses cease operation at 21:00

Wan
May 21, 2009 10:28
GUEST10209 Hi,
How do I go from guangzhou to macau, and also book the hotel in macau?
Second question: how do I fly from guangzhou to beijing - airline names and websites please so I can book etc

Thank you for your information.

Eu Ming YEOW, Malaysia, guest
May 21, 2009 21:41
  • ELLYSE
For Guangzhou -- Macau, take a bus for Guangzhou -- Zhuhai Gongbei then walk across the border to Macau.
There're plenty of flights for Guangzhou -- Beijing on various airlines.
If you need further help, email me at yahoo.com|ellyse99 -- put "TravelChinaGuide" and your own username in the subject line, thanks.
May 22, 2009 16:03
  • WANHU
For a "foreigner" you need to have a local bank card to purchase online tickets, if you don't, then you need either to travel agent or buy at the airport. Online ticket is cheaper than travel agent, and airport usually charges for full fare. From my experience, booking a hotel from a travel agent is cheaper than walk-in. For comparison, you can surf the China Southern airlines at http://www.cs-air.com/en/. The price is about RMB1700 one way full fare (Y class) and RMB1020 one way L ticket.
Wan
Sep 21, 2009 00:12
GUESTCHERYN ... We'll be landing in Macau after 3.30pm and would like to head straight to Guangzhou. Any safe and fast suggestions? Thanks.
Sep 21, 2009 08:09
  • ELLYSE
There're buses run by GoGoBus from Macau airport to Guangzhou at 1730 and 1845. Not sure if the information is outdated though.
Sep 27, 2009 23:32
GUESTMAREE Can you please tell me where to get the bus from Macau to Guangzhou and the cost. Thanks
Nov 17, 2009 05:55
GUEST41177 hi guys tomorrow i will arrive in macau, i want to go guangzho by coaster, any advice
Page 4 of 8    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Travel from Macau to Guangzhou
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code