Menu
Wow, Disneyland has come to us!
Sep 14, 2005 04:07
  • ELCABRON
Im sorry, I know being different is not what Kong Tse had on his mind, but "evil" Kant told me to do so......
Sep 14, 2005 04:16
  • CALIFORNIA
To Pea28cock:Yes,I know Micky Mouse and the Donla Duck,but I don't know the others!It is only a place for enjoy yourself!If let me choose,I perfer to choose the natural places,the nationality places:-)
Sep 14, 2005 04:21
  • ELCABRON
Yes, Cali!

The red vacations, too!
Sep 14, 2005 04:23
  • CONNY129
oh ,why I was kicked off frequently without any sign this afternoon?

yep,those cartoon characters are cute ,but they cannot attract me to this park ,it is just a successful commercial business .just think about what on earth under the charming masks of those cartoons, only ordinary human being ! anything else ?
Sep 14, 2005 04:25
  • PEA28COCK
Hey, Elcabron, being different is pretty good. And you know it is not that easy to be different in the world. Meanwhile, you have a perfect excure for your uniqueness. Clever!
To California: I think we have someting in common. I love nature very much. I wish I could live in the countryside, enjoying the charming scenery and fresh air there and work in the city. A daydream, you may say. While this is a part of my dream, and I am working hard on it now.
Sep 14, 2005 04:50
  • PEA28COCK
To Elcabron: I have no idea about what are you talking about. What do you mean by saying "red vacations"? Can you tell me?
To Conny: Yes, you are right. There are average people under those beautiful and lovely masks. I think one very important reason why so many people are crazy about Disneyland and those characters is that the real world is not that satisfactory. There are countless cheat, evil and hurt in reality. People can get comfort from this cartoon world. Everthing is so good and pure in the cartoon. The pursuit of a perfect or nearly perfect world is a dream for all the human beings, right?
Sep 14, 2005 05:00
  • KYLE
Disneyland
Everyone should know that it is all for the kids. The characters of Disney are already showen in many fantastic movies that children adore. It shouldnt be so disgusting that it has come to Hong Kong. While in Japan I visited Disneyland and it was really for kids. I didint enjoy myself that much but one thing that really got me was the parade. The expressions on the childrens faces was amazing. That day I paid more then 400 RMB (5000 JAP YEN) to see a small little girl open her arms and walk alone into the parade just to hug Mickey Mouse. It was adorable and meaningful.
I am going to Hongkong and would like to know how much tickets cost. Im also wondering if there are some scary rides. Im a little more interested in screaming for fear then watching fairys parade around on the walkways.
Kyle
Sep 14, 2005 05:02
  • ELCABRON
Just a joke for Cali.
When he said "I perfer to choose the nationality places" I thought of this "independant" news report during the last China-Japan crisis where they said according to a survey most of the Chinese youth prefered to go to places of political interest (revolution and the liberation war against aggressors of these times) on their holidays....it is up to you to think about this report. But Cali is the first one I know to prove this article;-)
Sep 14, 2005 05:07
  • ELCABRON
To KYLE:

prices are the same, but size is much smaller than in Japan or Paris(440Yuan) or Florida....

About kids:
In these parks the most mature person becomes a kid again. People run around with Micky Mouse ears on their head or those big white Micky Mouse gloves...;-)
Sep 14, 2005 20:29
  • PEA28COCK
If ever possible, I will go to the Disneyland in Hongkong, or in other sites. I really want to become a kid to enjoy the innocent and happy time. Sometimes I really hate that I have grown up. :(
Page 2 of 6    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Wow, Disneyland has come to us!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code