Menu
cheapest accomodation at guangzhou during canton fair
Sep 27, 2005 08:08
  • AMITBAHL
hi i m a director of a electronic co.i wanna come to guangzhou during canton fair.is there any cheapest means of transportation here.my budget ranges from 150rmb---350rmb.plz let me know asap.
Sep 27, 2005 11:23
  • DEKING1975
i allso want to know the same thiningin guanghzhou
Sep 29, 2005 02:20
  • KELLYF2F
Hi,

We can offer U a 2-room apartment during the date of Canton fair for US$200 per week.

If U have any enquiry, pls. feel free to contact us.

Annie & Kelly

find2fine.com|marketing
8620 8626 9291
Sep 30, 2005 02:34
  • AMITBAHL
Kelly,
Tell me that its near the place of fair.And at what time u r available.What r ur terms of payment.I would prefer that i ill give u payment on the spot.And plz tell me ur full address.
Im very thankful to u that u have responded to my mail.and tell me abt the charges for ten days.
i ill become ur permanent customer as i will come to china every second month and moreover i m planning to settle there.
Reply me as soon as possible
Apr 1, 2006 03:05
  • ROCK213
provide for you cheap apartment in city center of Guangzhou during the Canton Fair

The 99th Canton Fair will be held on 15th April, and it is right around the corner. If you haven't booked your hotel yet during the Fair, just come to us! It will be a unexpected good choice for you!
The apartment located in the city center of Guangzhou, just beside the famous mega shopping mall "Teem Mall" in Tianhe district. Extremely easily access to the Liuhua/Pazhou Complexes for about 15 mins by MTR. The MTR station is just 2 mins walk from the apartment, so that it will be the same easy to every corner of the city without suffering traffic jam.
you need not to suffer an early-wake in order to catch the shuttle bus if you stay in the city perimeter, nor do you need to burden the expensive rate for the city center hotel. You may save your time and money to have a happy hour in Guangzhou!

apartmen info: 50 square meter, 1 living room, 1 guest room, 1 dinning room, 1 wash room.
facilities:TV, DVD machine, HIFI, refrigerator, air conditioner, hot water, furniture, washing machine, pc, internet(extra charge). Including 2 1.5m beds.
community info: supermarket, market, postoffice, restaurants, etc.

rate:
15th~20th Apr. & 25th ~30th Apr.: 700RMB/day
21th~24th : possible discount.

booking hotline: 13682231171, ERIC WONG.
email:163.com|rock213
Nov 30, 2006 18:40
  • JAMESWANG
Try www.elong.com. You can always find some reasonable-priced hotels during the Canton Fair. They may not be close to the Fairs. But they usually offer shuttle bus to and from the Fairs.
Dec 5, 2006 03:34
  • BENY999
How are you
This is Angela .i stay in GUang ZhOU
DO you still often come to GZ?
How is everything when you are in Guang Zhou?
If you want to make friends with me .pls
send me a e-mail to hotmail.com|angela9966_.
Thank you!
Dec 6, 2006 05:16
  • DELMON
hello angela

how is life this is guru from India a businessman, me want to visit conton fair during april 2007. guide me where i can cheap but good accomodation

plz email me gmail.com|chamundiimpex

thanks
Dec 6, 2006 19:45
  • CALIFORNIA
I stayed in Binjiang Youth Hostel,about 50RMB for 4beds room.

Near the Pearl River!

Good luck!
Jan 17, 2007 13:28
  • AMITBAHL
hi
thnaks for reply.I m in china in nanjing.May b i will come to guangzhou but not sure.
yes we can b friends.Please talk to me at
hotmail.com|ncmpvtltd2007

Thnaks
AMBY
Jan 17, 2007 18:55
  • HOMEFORFAIR
YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!
I have a luxury apartment available for rent during the trade fair. Located overlooking the Pearl River at the Guangzhou bridge and only 15 minutes total from our door to the trade fair door by MTR, NO BULL! I'm an American married to a Chinese and live in GZ, we can help you get anywhere and find anything and everything you want. Don't be fooled by someone offering "cheap" stays during the trade fair. If it's cheap during the fair you don't want to be there. Our apartments are located in the up-scale Landing Garden complex that's like a vacation villa. All of apartments are NEW and furnished with everything you need. Many restaurants and clubs are within walking distance or a short taxi ride. During the fair taxis are expensive and hard to get during the day. Our apartments are located 5 slow walking minutes to the main MTR line, the line that runs to both convention halls and 7 minutes to the short line that runs to Tian He (TIAN HE IS NOT ON THE MAIN LINE LIKE SOME POSTS SAY) Buyer beware! We will rent our apartment at a fair price with no BULL #^*@! Call Ken Smith 217-619-0919 it will forward you to me in China or email hotmail.com|homeforfair and I will call you back.
BEWARE OF LITTLE GUYS SAYING THEY WILL GIVE YOU GOOD DEAL!
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: cheapest accomodation at guangzhou during canton fair
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code