Menu
Transportation from Pudong Airport to Shanghai City Centre
Dec 23, 2007 22:41
  • ELLYSE
No airport shuttle directly to your hotel. Try taking airport shuttle no.2 (19 RMB/pax) to the final terminus then a taxi for about 15-20 RMB (depending on traffic conditions) to your hotel.
Dec 26, 2007 15:00
  • SPOERLE
Do you arrive in the middle of the night? What did you pay for the package tour? How many percent of the price of your prepaid tour are 150 Yuan?
If you are a grown up person you should see the journey to your hotel as part of your travelling. Call it "adventur"
Jan 28, 2008 16:22
GUEST35106 arriving at Pudong Airport Feb 4 Monday morning going to the Hyatt at the Bund in Shanghai. What is the cheapest way to go there. How is cab fare and what do I tell the cab driver? or is there a hotel shuttle from the Hyatt?

thank you.
Jan 31, 2008 04:46
GUEST18482 Dear Shanghai Friends
I have to go to Donghwa Container Transportation Service Company Depot:
No. 158, Lane 1992 Jiangdong Road, Pudong, Shanghai, China for a course. I flight from Vietnam.
So which of airport at Shanghai to choose to flight for nearest to go to Jiangdong Road by cabs.
Which of Hotel nearest of the above Depot to go by foot

Thank you Shanghai friends
Hillvan
Feb 1, 2008 19:00
  • INMEDIC
if the hotel is near the raiway station and not the newer south station they have a number 5 bus that will stop almost in front of the raiway station. I do not know what hotel you would be going to but I hope this will help you?
Feb 24, 2008 02:07
  • ELLYSE
If you're flying from Vietnam, you do not have a choice of landing airport. You will definitely land at Shanghai Pudong airport. In any case, this's the closer airport to your course location.
Feb 24, 2008 04:47
GUESTVYTAUTAS Hi Ellyse ,could you tell me wich bus to take if i am going from Pu Dong to Hotel"LeMeridien Sheshan"?
Is it better at first to get to people square?please tel me the numbers of buses if you could.
Couse i can see you know the most :)

Thank you very much !!!
Mar 4, 2008 00:13
GUESTROJANA There are 3 adults, one 7 years old, and one 9 years old. We will go to Zhao An Hotel which is near shanghai railway station. How can we go there?? One taxi can take us or not. Or we must take bus and take off shanghai railway station and take taxi ........ Please help me
Mar 4, 2008 02:33
  • ELLYSE
Le Meridien Sheshan isn't located in downtown Shanghai. It's in Sheshan which's a satellite town of Shanghai. If you're going directly by taxi, it's about 70 km from Pudong airport. Otherwise, take airport shuttle no.7 (20 RMB/pax) to Shanghai South train station and then a taxi for the remaining 21 km or so.
Going to Zhao An hotel, take airport shuttle no.5 (18 RMB/pax) to Shanghai main train station then walk to the hotel. Taxis only take a maximum of 4 passengers so it's not a good option for 5 people.
Mar 24, 2008 01:16
GUEST87160 Hi Ellyse, You seem to be the expert !! Can you let me know how to get to the Manhattan Bund Business Hotel from Pudong Airport. The cheapest way :)
Page 3 of 13    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Transportation from Pudong Airport to Shanghai City Centre
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code