Menu
best place to live in China
Aug 28, 2009 20:40
GUEST44239 oh ok thanks for the input! Those were my two choices so far too :}
Nov 7, 2009 21:06
GUEST36246 I'm going to live in Nanning
Mar 9, 2010 03:47
GUEST14168 greetings everyone, briefly, can i live on my pension u.s.dollars 1,100 a month? i also sell a few paintings. i send my paintings to the u.s.a. "for sale".. also will china except 70 yr old for retirement? guest , zeke,,thank you
Mar 16, 2010 08:14
GUEST18847 of course your Shanghainese, you will say this ;)
May 26, 2010 03:38
GUEST82129 Whats it like in Chongqing
I am thinking of moving there next year
Sep 28, 2010 05:27
GUEST12456 Hi! Thanks for all the comments posted here.
I am looking for a lot of answers about living in China I am retired and frankly not in the best of condition so normal working could be a problem. On the plus side I am a vocalist/ musician so I could do that ok. I met a really nice girl through an agency but we are having the most frustrating time understanding each other 's language. I am learning Mandarin and she is learning English but the process is just too slow and after 5 months of contact we are anxious to be together. Things like cost of living, rents, stuff like that. I ask about these but her answers usually frustrate me more than anything else. Obviously we cannot have a translator 24/7 and this is concerning me really deeply. Everyone else is advising me to forget the idea but we really do care about each other. ( I realise that a lot of people will not understand this.) ( How we can have have feelings like this if we have never met but it is true we do). I don't need someone to tell me to give it up . I need someone to advise me how I can do it successfully. Thanks for anticipated advice.
Sep 29, 2010 09:48
  • TEXAS80
I left Sanya this morning. Seriously fell in love with some girls in that city. Met a lot of friendly people and had a good time. I'm so glad I put Sanya on my list of cities to visit.
Nov 18, 2010 16:24
GUEST16107 hello!I and my husband are new married.My husband will graduate from the Sinology department.But he needs to practice his chinese.And I am an english teacher. So this year we will have a change to go to china and find job and suitable university.'
We heard that it changes from place to place.
Please reply my.
gmail.com|baharnurgulu
By the way My name is Gulbahar!
Nov 28, 2010 01:58
GUEST60167 can anyone tell me about Hunan city. my girlfreind is from there and i want to live there in the future. is it good city to live there
Nov 28, 2010 03:36
  • CHERRY07
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST60167

can anyone tell me about Hunan city. my girlfreind is from there and i want to live there in the future. is it good city to live there

Hunan is a province, not a city. You may check [tcgurl=http://www.travelchinaguide.com/cityguides/hunan/]Hunan Travel Guide[/tcgurl] to see if there is any useful info.
Page 9 of 10    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: best place to live in China
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code