Menu
offer & ask help for polishing travel reviews
Mar 23, 2006 00:12
  • CHRISTINE
  • Community Moderator
Hello everyone,

According to my thread 'A Proposal', till now altogether ten members would like to offer their help to polish others' English. They are JABAROOTOO, LEMONCACTUS, ETHNICEAST, DONHFRASER, WINDENGERY, INMEDIC, MISHEN, ZENGYONGYUAN, KEVINWARDCFC and ROGERINCA.

Members who want to write travel reviews for TCG Community but worry about English level, please contact with any of the ten warm-hearted fellow members.

Sure that more members would like to offer help. No matter you are a native speaker or not, if you feel qualified, you are warmly welcomed to join the language help group. We are still looking forward to your response. For any new language helper, I will add the name to my list and public in forum for those who need help.

Christine
Mar 23, 2006 00:19
  • CHRISTINE
  • Community Moderator
Here I have a suggestion.

For those who want to add a piece of writing to TCG Community, you'd better contact the warmhearted language helpers to polish your article just before you upload it on this website. It is really good for both the writer and the readers.

Hope you can take my suggestion into consideration.

Enjoy your stay in TCG Community, always.

Christine
Mar 23, 2006 19:03
  • WINDENERGY
Hey, Christine, I'm C.J. (a.k.a. Breeze, Windenergy)from all the across the pacific O, U.S.A. I will help other's polish their English writing skills as well. Have them send me their story and i WILL BE GLAD TO point out some corrections, if needed. I hope that I will meet new and interesting people from interacting with this community.
Mar 23, 2006 19:11
  • CHRISTINE
  • Community Moderator
Hi Windengery,

Thanks very much for your support and kindness. I will add your name to my list.

Enjoy your stay in TCG Community.

Christine
Mar 24, 2006 09:36
  • INMEDIC
Hi Christine,

I would like to help others with their English if I could. I have been helping my wife from Shanghai to speak English better. I am waiting for my wife to receive her visa interview and I have nothing else to do but work and email her while we are waiting. Feel free to contact me anytime.
inmedic
Mar 25, 2006 06:17
  • MISHEN
Hi - I'd be more than happy to lend a hand also with anyone who is thinking of submitting travel reviews. Feel free to pass any writing along to me for checking. I really hope to see more writing from locals and non-native speaking foreigners here!

Mar 25, 2006 17:50
  • HAIKOURAINY
Hi,everybody. Hi, Christine. I'm from haikou, hainan, china. I've travelled to Guilin and Huashan Mountain in 2003. I don't know if I write an artical how can I send it to you or others who would help to polish my English.
Mar 26, 2006 18:58
  • CHRISTINE
  • Community Moderator
Hi my dear fellow members,

Thanks very much for all your response. I am really touched by your passion and kindness.

As for the way of contact, people who want to get help to polish your travel reviews can firstly contact your target helper through personal message in TCG Community and then find the best way which is good for both of you to do the job.

As for people who want to offer help, I have made a list in my very first post. The list will be updated when there is a new name in.

Good luck to you all.

Christine

Mar 26, 2006 19:18
  • CHRISTINE
  • Community Moderator
Hi again,

Here I have a suggestion for you (including people want to both offer and get help).

If you send an article to a helper, would you please just tell us the helper's name in TCG Community? It will avoid very hard work of the helper. :)

If you send back a polished article to a member, will please tell other members here in TCG Community? It will let others know that you are still ready to help. :)

It is just a suggestion for you. Hope you can take it into consideration. :)

Christine
Mar 26, 2006 22:04
  • PINETREE
To avoid the popular helperw being over-loaded with articles to edit ?
Maybe there should also be a ranking system + a token reward for the effort ?
Mar 26, 2006 23:51
  • CHRISTINE
  • Community Moderator
Hi Pinetree,

Thanks for your reminding.

We have considered it already.

Christine
Page 1 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: offer & ask help for polishing travel reviews
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code