Menu
Hong Kong & Shenzhen ferry schedule
May 6, 2009 09:15
  • ELLYSE
Wanhu: I don't think most people know, understand or even care. A lot of the people here are just after what they want. They can't be bothered about how or who is giving them the information. If they know it's me, I don't see why they would refer to "Cathy" when it's obvious that's I'm not her.

If you're going to Macau, Guangzhou, Shenzhen and Hong Kong, I think it would make more sense to go Macau -- cross border overland -- Zhuhai (transit only) -- bus -- Guangzhou -- train -- Shenzhen -- cross border overland -- Hong Kong.
Indonesians need to apply for visa in advance to visit mainland China. For Hong Kong and Macau you will get a 30-day visa-on-arrival.
Jun 22, 2009 03:17
GUESTNONNIE Dear Cathy,

I would like to know, if I want to go to Hongkong from Guangzhou? Is it better if I take a direct train or I take a train to shenzhen first then go to hongkong? I plan go from guangzhou at night. Thank you
Jun 22, 2009 04:32
  • ELLYSE
Where in Hong Kong do you need to go? How many of you are there and how much luggage do you have? Will you be staying near Guangzhou East train station in Guangzhou?
And please, Cathy has not bothered looking here for ages already! I'm answering all the questions and I'm NOT Cathy!
Jun 24, 2009 06:09
  • WANHU
Through my experience, from GZ East Station the last train departs around 21:30 to Hung Hom (HK). You will arrive HK before midnight. The train tickets GZ-SZ then SZ-HK are cheaper I think.
Wan
Jun 24, 2009 10:20
  • WAHAHA111
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTNONNIE

Dear Cathy,

I would like to know, if I want to go to Hongkong from Guangzhou? Is it better if I take a direct train or I take a train to shenzhen first then go to hongkong? I plan go from guangzhou at night. Thank you

i recommend to take the direct train to HK at night.
For the schduele and fare, you can check it at http://www.it3.mtr.com.hk/B2C/UserPage/sysFareTable_Eng.asp.
Pls note you will be arriving at Hung Hom Station in HK only
Jul 30, 2009 05:08
GUEST10288 hi cathy,

we are reaching in hong kong on 7th sep at 9.30 hrs. kindly give ferry schedule and pricing. Also please inform ferry schedule from hong kong to shenzhen and any other mode available along with the price.

Best Regards
Navid Khan
Jul 31, 2009 02:28
  • ANGELABABY
Hi

There are too many buses from HongKong to Shenzhen, and you can get all the schedule and price from this
http://www.prdguide.com/search?from=HongKong&to=Shenzhen

You can buy the ticket when you get there, it's no need to book.
Jul 31, 2009 02:34
  • ANGELABABY
and I think you can take a boat from HongKong airport to Shekou ferry, it is very fast.
Jul 31, 2009 05:14
  • ELLYSE
May I repeat that "Cathy" has not been here since ages ago, I'm the one answering all the questions and I'm not Cathy!
Are you arriving at Hong Kong airport? Are you wanting to go to Shenzhen itself, or Shenzhen airport? There're buses as well as other transport, it would be better to say where exactly you want to go in Shenzhen.
Jul 31, 2009 11:10
  • WAHAHA111
you can check here
http://www.turbojet.com.hk/eng/home/index.asp
Page 16 of 22    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Hong Kong & Shenzhen ferry schedule
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code