Menu
U.S. Consulate in Nanning?
May 14, 2006 18:44
  • TANSHIHAO
Is there a U.S. Consulate office in Nanning? If anyone knows...I would love to have the location and adderess. Thanks.
May 14, 2006 19:34
  • LOVECHINA2
No Us Embassy in Nanning.You will have to go to Guangzhou..It is behind the White Swan Hotel in Guangzhou.
May 15, 2006 20:23
  • MAY001
As far as I know, there's no US consulate in Nanning. You can go to Guangzhou, Guangdong Province.

I found it from net:
Consulate General of the United States of America in Guangzhou
Chancery: No.1 Shamian South Street, Guangzhou
Tel: 020-81888911
Fax: 020-81864001

May 16, 2006 00:09
  • ROGERINCA
Yes, this is all true. I have traveled to Nanning (The Green City) three times in the past two years. I know three persons who have married (Chinese/American) in that city and they all had to process their paperwork at the US Consulate in Guangzhou, which serves Nanning. I like Nanning very much and it is a very comfortable city with very low prices for hotels, restaurants and transportation. There are many motorbikes used for transportation by its citizens. I was told that it has one of the highest registrations of motorbikes in all of China. Nanning is a one hour flight from Guangzhou.

Photo: Downtown Nanning, at a large shopping mall, on a rainy June afternoon.

May 16, 2006 14:55
  • INMEDIC
Hi,

Everyone is right somewhat on the U S Consulate in Guangzhou. If you are looking for the visa section, they moved recently. They moved to Tian Yu Garden, 136-146 Lin He Zhong Lu in the Tian He District on the 5th floor. I thought everyone should know. I hope this helps.
Jul 18, 2008 22:45
GUEST37101 I am in nanning does any one know the web site email adress. I am in nanning and some one made frudulant charges on my visa account. The bank has put a hold on my bank account about a week ago. I went to the bank in nanning to get money and foud out about the hold. I have e=mailed the bank and I have not never even got anexplaination for the hold. I have no money and it looks like I will be spending the nights at the train station I have no money no food nothing and it is very scary for a female. I have no money to go to guangzho. I am in hell. I do not know what to do..I am afraid the police is going to pick me up. all I want to do is go back to hongkong.
Tina
Jul 19, 2008 08:26
  • ELLYSE
Well, you evidently have enough money to get online... most probably at a cybercafe. It would make the most sense for you to go to the police and explain your situation, wouldn't it? And obviously try to get hold of your country's embassy or consulate. You never mentioned what country you're from so how is anyone supposed to help you?
Feb 9, 2009 00:17
GUEST15053
Hi hao. I have the same address as you for the consulate.. but I see someone said they have moved to another address.

you can reach the Guangzhou consulate by public phone 021-3881-4611.

you will get an answering machine. Then follow directions for what you need.
I have tried twice - but unfortunately am in a high traffic area and cannot hear what the options are. My need is to make an appointment at the consulate for my fiancee and my self.
I am here until Mar 23rd. Her K-1 visa was denied , but no reason was given. So.. I want to get an appointment.

Any suggestions before I just go from Nanning to Guangzhou???

BEA
Feb 9, 2009 00:26
GUEST15053 The address that BEA mentions above is:

Tian Yu Garden
136-146 Lin He Zhong Lu

In the Tian He district - 5th floor.

Don't know if this is accurate.
Apr 9, 2009 19:58
GUEST09435 So if I an American citizen wants to marry someone in Nanning China. We will have to travel to Guangzhou to process paperwork. Obtain Marriage/Ability Certificate?
Apr 11, 2009 18:35
GUEST09435 Why can't someone answer my post? Guest09435. If American citizen wants to marry Chinese citizen must we travel to Guangzhou for Marriageability/affidavit?

Thank you
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: U.S. Consulate in Nanning?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code