Menu
Tell the truth after you get drunk!!
May 23, 2006 22:19
  • DREAMCATCHER
I have been tipsy but have never been drunk. Even when you are tipsy, you kind of feel that you are talking a lot. You begin to reveal many things in your mind that in normal situation you will not say it.

So in truth it is like : When you are drunk, you speak your mind. It is not necessarily telling the truth but it does indicate what you are thinking.

Your mouth is saying things which your brain keep trying to tell you .....don't say it, don't say it!!! But your brain is not listening when you are drunk....lol!!

May 23, 2006 23:06
  • LOVECHINA2
So Conny likes the Pineapple Beer.. I have a can of Guang's Pineaplle beer for you Conny but you have to come and get it..lol..
Peacock,
Save yourself a big head in the morning and don't try your experiment!! Take it from someone who drank VERY heavy for many years..It is not worth it:)) Have not drank anything stronger then coffee for 15 years and I never felt better!!!
May 24, 2006 01:03
  • PEA28COCK
Hi poor loverchina2,

You like coffee very much, but you don't feel much better while enjoying it, right? Then why not try another kind of drink to change something? :)))
May 24, 2006 02:38
  • MURY
My 2 cents worth :)
Now, I'm not one to turn down some social chit-chat over a nice white wine or chilled beer or two. Maybe you do tell the truth, but, maybe its important to know who you are drinking with-yes?
From personal experience and practice - chuckles, I just talk a lot - maybe at times theres some truth amongst the words. Hmm - but theres the trick - finding the truth. Dharma is truth - words are just shadows of truth and usually misunderstood.
Keep well and happy.
May 24, 2006 03:39
  • CALIFORNIA
Haha,LC,

I hope I can drink with you in some day,so happy to do that if Peacock pays for that:-)

Yes,especially Xixia Beer!

Hi,Conny,
Me too!I'd like drinking fruit beer,like pineapple and Lemo.
May 24, 2006 04:37
  • CONNY129
Hi ,Cali ,I like lemon ,but have not tried the lemon taste fruit beer yet :( can not find the taste in Xi'an market now
May 24, 2006 04:50
  • CONNY129
oh, Gene
thanks for your offer , but I think at the time I have enough money to afford the transpotation cost , the beer would out of its preserved date .tell me the brand of it ,I'll buy it myself in supermarket ^_^
May 24, 2006 10:20
  • LOVECHINA2
Conny,
Next time I'm in Chna I'll buy you a 6 pack..hehe..Guang's is the name of the Pineapple beer..Here is one for you now:)) Now try to drink it from the photo..lol.

May 24, 2006 19:42
  • CONNY129
Hi Gene , I got it ^_^

I think this kind of beer is produced in Canton , can not be found in Xi'an market, but the taste are almost the same :)
May 24, 2006 20:59
  • CONNY129
once I tried whisky cola which contains alcohol , the taste is strange and I don't like it at all :(

Page 2 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Tell the truth after you get drunk!!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code