Menu
Guangzhou / Xiamen by Bus or by plane ?
Jul 8, 2011 21:45
  • BILLCAI
Hi Tiar,
It is better to take plane to Xiamen, it takes too long-about 8 hours from Guangzhou to Xiamen. If you book the airtickets in advance, you can get good discount tickets.
Jan 31, 2012 14:08
GUEST32939 Hi

If i want to take bus from guangzhou to xiamen, do i have to book or reserve the tickets ahead? Or can I just go to the station to buy the bus tickets. I know there are quite a few leaving each day.

Thanks,
Michael
Jan 31, 2012 20:08
  • BBQQ
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST32939

Hi

If i want to take bus from guangzhou to xiamen, do i have to book or reserve the tickets ahead? Or can I just go to the station to buy the bus tickets. I know there are quite a few leaving each day.

Thanks,
Michael

When will you leave for Xiamen? It is possible to buy the bus ticket on spot on ordinary days. If you set off during the holidays, I suggest you buy the ticket in advance in case your journey is spoiled.
Apr 10, 2012 21:21
GUESTCARLOTA Is it a seat fare? because I do not like a bed fare.. Tian he to Xiamen or Jinjiang Fujian by bus.
Apr 11, 2012 02:00
  • JIMMYB
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTCARLOTA

Is it a seat fare? because I do not like a bed fare.. Tian he to Xiamen or Jinjiang Fujian by bus.

Buses from Tianhe Bus Station to Xiamen are all sleeping buses. It costs CNY 250 per person. If you do not like sleeping bus, you may get to Guangzhou East Railway Station to take hard seat train to Xiamen.
Jun 30, 2012 15:01
GUEST30175 going to Xiamen from guangzhou , what it the best way to go ? by bus or by Xiamen airlines? please give me the cost of travel too . thank you
Jul 1, 2012 01:23
  • BBQQ
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST30175

going to Xiamen from guangzhou , what it the best way to go ? by bus or by Xiamen airlines? please give me the cost of travel too . thank you

By train: 14-15 hours.
By bus: 9-10 hours.
Ticket price: The bus is more expensive than train. It costs CNY 260 buy bus.

If you need to take bus, you have to get to Tianhe Bus Station in Guangzou.
Aug 30, 2012 02:31
GUEST68189 Hi,is their any latest way to get to guangzhou??bullet train??If i used the bus,do i nid to get a taxi to bring me to guangzhou airport??PLS KINDLY HELP.THANK YOU!!:DD
Sep 1, 2012 22:15
GUEST432
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST68189

Hi,is their any latest way to get to guangzhou??bullet train??If i used the bus,do i nid to get a taxi to bring me to guangzhou airport??PLS KINDLY HELP.THANK YOU!!:DD

Your question is a bit complicated. From where you go to Guangzhou? Guangzhou has several bus stations. First get clear which bus station you will arrive at.
Oct 5, 2013 11:19
GUEST11225 CAN ANYONE HELP ME WITH LATEST TIMINGS AND TICKET COST FROM XIAMEN TO GUANGZHOU? THANKS
Page 3 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Guangzhou / Xiamen by Bus or by plane ?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code