Menu
Need train schedule and fare for Guangzhou to Shanghai
Feb 17, 2012 23:59
  • BBQQ
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST59280

Hello Ellyse, can you please tell me the cost of the cheapest train ticket from Shanghai to Guanghzhou L-Train (Hard seat). Will be grateful. Thanks in advance.

L trains are not operated as regularly as other trains. They are just operated during busy times like Spring Festival.

I didn't find any L trains from Shanghai to Guangzhou. The cheapest train ticket for ordinary trains is CNY 203.
Apr 3, 2012 08:21
GUEST14678 i am comming to HK for the fair and need to travel to Shenzhen and Guanzhou and then go to Shanghai...need your advice, how to go about the travel..can u reply me on eim.ae|gmulti
Apr 4, 2012 22:43
  • JIMMYB
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST14678

i am comming to HK for the fair and need to travel to Shenzhen and Guanzhou and then go to Shanghai...need your advice, how to go about the travel..can u reply me on eim.ae|gmulti

Use East Rail (metro) to reach Lo Wu, pass the border to reach Shenzhen. From Shenzhen to Guangzou, take high speed trains at Shenzhen Railway Station. From Guangzhou to Shanghai, take a fight.
Nov 11, 2012 00:49
GUEST72332 Hello, Is it safe for a female to travel alone on the train from Guangzhou to Shanghai? Thank you.
Nov 11, 2012 00:51
GUEST72332 Hello, Is it safe for a female to travel alone on the train from Guangzhou to Shanghai? Thank you. From Leang soma from Cambodia
Nov 11, 2012 00:54
GUEST72332 please you help tell me from how to take train from GZ to SH ? What station ,Gate in GZ ? and what station in SH,Gate in SH ? to be esay for me going and verse? From SOMA
Nov 11, 2012 03:41
GUEST7867
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST72332

Hello, Is it safe for a female to travel alone on the train from Guangzhou to Shanghai? Thank you. From Leang soma from Cambodia

Yes, no matter you take hard seat or sleeping berth. The only thing you need to know is take care of your valuables with you.
Nov 11, 2012 03:43
GUEST43245
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST72332

please you help tell me from how to take train from GZ to SH ? What station ,Gate in GZ ? and what station in SH,Gate in SH ? to be esay for me going and verse? From SOMA

You can either take bullet trains from Guangzhou East or Guangzhou Railway Stations and easily get off at Shenzhen Railway Station. There are electronic boards in the railway station, which can direct you.
Nov 25, 2012 06:46
GUESTLUSIBA I wish to travel from Guangzhou to shanghai by next weekend ,how much is the fare and how many hours
Nov 25, 2012 21:16
GUEST6T67
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTLUSIBA

I wish to travel from Guangzhou to shanghai by next weekend ,how much is the fare and how many hours

So far, D or G trains are not available from Guangzhou to Shanghai. It takes about 20 to 22 hours by fast trains from Guangzhou to Shanghai.

Search train schedule and ticket fares on this page:
http://www.travelchinaguide.com/china-trains/guangzhou-schedule.htm
Page 6 of 6    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Need train schedule and fare for Guangzhou to Shanghai
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code