Menu
High Heel Shose-- beauty or torture
Sep 19, 2006 03:55
  • CONNY129
Wearing a pair of high wheel shoes this morning ,my conclusions are as follows :
1) I'm taller than before
2) it matches my trousers well

1) I walk slowly than before ,fortunately ,I'm not late for work
2) my feet hurt :(

will you choose high heel shose for daily use ?
Sep 19, 2006 04:18
  • PEA28COCK
of course for making myself more beautiful than before :)
Sep 19, 2006 04:19
  • MAY001
It depends on how high it is, conny!
Sep 19, 2006 04:27
  • CONNY129
if it is seven centimeters :-( what do you say ,May ?
Sep 19, 2006 04:36
  • EXLIFE
hi conny
for me, it is one hundred percent torture. i only have one hign heel shoes, but keep it always in my cabinet. i would like to wear flat ones except that i have to wear high ones.
Sep 19, 2006 04:36
  • MAY001
Ha, I seldom wear that kind of terrible shoes. Heels below 4 centimeters are best choice. For the health concern, we should wear lower heel shoes!
Sep 19, 2006 05:08
  • FAERIEQUEENE
well some high heels are sturdy made with good leverage and could be more comfortable than flat ones... it's a matter of leverage
i kinda of like feeling 'airy' not sticking to the ground sometimes...
Sep 19, 2006 05:27
  • ALICEGAO
Feel sorry to hear that your feet hurt after wearing high-heeled shoes! seven centimeters ? Are you serious? Maybe soaking your feet in hot water for a long while will be helpful.
I rarely wear high-heeled shoes, except I have to attend to some formal meeting, or banquete. Usu. I don't need to stand up during meeting, and the delicious food in banquete can make up for the pain I got from the terrible shoes, haha...
Sep 19, 2006 11:50
  • LEMONCACTUS
ha ha! TORTURE

Except for when I was a little girl and used to dress up in my mum's clothes, I have NEVER worn high heels.

I do think they make your legs look longer, but here in China I definitely don't need to be taller... lol!!
Sep 19, 2006 20:36
  • LOVEISVERB
Some say the air up there is fresher (did you feel that when you were in high heels, Conny? )that might be the reason some Chinese like high heels, hehehe

Some pay to get a plastic surgery to get rid of wrinkles, some pay to cut their single eyelid into two, some go to the hospital to make a man-made nose bridges, which are hardly be seen in our Asian people's faces. Compared with that, wearing high heels is a lower price to pay to make a change.

Well, indeed, it's torturous to wear a pair of high heels, sometimes it has nothing to do with your height, Yaoming is tall, but he would never walk like a lady in high heels, haha~~~ joking
Sep 19, 2006 22:56
  • TEKNOMED
HIgh heel shoes make you ladies look elegent. From what I read here, it is painful to wear them. What amazed me was seeing the ladies rushing about in their high heels in Tokyo. I found it hard to keep up with them in my sneakers. Couldn't see high heel ladies walking so fast in China. Come to think of it, I don't see many ladies wearing high heels in the streets of China.
Page 1 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: High Heel Shose-- beauty or torture
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code