Menu
Bus trip from Kunming to Lijiang
Sep 16, 2011 20:47
GUEST6116 It is available but I don't think that you can visit Chengdu and Leshan just in one day.
Feb 25, 2012 21:51
GUEST74167 I would like to travel from Kunming to Lijiang by train but as there are 2 railway stations , which one would I need to go to?

I would also like to go to Jiuxiang from Kunming for the day , which bus station do I need to leave from?
Feb 26, 2012 20:47
  • BBQQ
You should take a train from Kunming Railway Station to Lijiang. There three trains daily at 10:02, 22:02 & 22:33.
From Kunming to Jiuxiang, there is no direct bus, you have to take a bus from Dongbu Bus Station to Yiliang County, and then transfer to a mini-bus to jiuxiang.
Mar 6, 2012 17:25
GUESTBRA Hi!

I´ll travel LiJiang>Shanghai, and wondering between take a flight, that would be quicker but a bit more expensive, and to get a train Lijiang>Kunming and then a flight to Shanghai, that will cost a day long.

My question is about the view/landscape on the train trip from Lijiang to Kunming, how is it?
Mar 7, 2012 00:48
GUEST4232
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTBRA View Post

Hi!

I´ll travel LiJiang>Shanghai, and wondering between take a flight, that would be quicker but a bit more expensive, and to get a train Lijiang>Kunming and then a flight to Shanghai, that will cost a day long.

My question is about the view/landscape on the train trip from Lijiang to Kunming, how is...

There are three trains from Lijiang to Kunming. Two depart at night and one leaves in the early morning. It doesn't matter if you take night trains because you won't see anything outside.

I guess that you won't spend a day on the train from Lijiang to Kunming, right?
Mar 26, 2012 14:33
GUESTBRA
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST4232

There are three trains from Lijiang to Kunming. Two depart at night and one leaves in the early morning. It doesn't matter if you take night trains because you won't see anything outside.

I guess that you won't spend a day on the train from Lijiang to Kunming, right?

Direct to the point! Thank you very much to make it clear!
Apr 14, 2012 15:54
GUEST19051 Is it possible to fly from Kunming or thereabouts, to Lijiang? If not, how much is a private car from Kunming to Lijiang? Or can I get a plane without booking now. Does anybody know if it is easy to get a plane without booking first? Thank you for any answers
Apr 16, 2012 22:33
GUEST5295 GUEST19051,

There are many flights from Kunming to Lijiang. When you will leave Kunming for Lijiang? If you travel in high season, for example, May Day Holidays, you may not get the plane tickets on spot.

I still suggest you book the ticket in advance. The earlier you book your filght, the more air-ticket discounts you will get.
Jan 13, 2013 11:34
GUESTSTEVE C We (a group of 4 ) will arrive in Kunming in the evening of 28 April,2013 and leave on 10 May,2013 (13 days). Our itinerary will include Dali, Lijiang . Can you help us to plan so that we can cover all the places of attraction and sample the local foods.
We will to travel either by bus/train and stay in reasonable and clean guesthouses or 3-star hotels. We have a budget of +/- RMB 3500 each.
Jul 13, 2013 03:29
GUESTSYNG May i know what is the diferrence between soft birth and VIP room?
Thanks
Page 5 of 6    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Bus trip from Kunming to Lijiang
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code