China visa on arrival - Macau border post
Mar 18, 2010 08:16
GUEST60217 i am indian passport holder.
i want to know that i get china visa from Hongkong
Mar 21, 2010 09:06
  • ELLYSE
Try a visa agency like Forever Bright: http://www.fbt-chinavisa.com.hk
Jun 23, 2010 17:47
GUEST58194 I am a US citizen and wonder if I can get a China Visa at the Macao/Zhu Hai CTS office same day?
Jun 24, 2010 11:33
  • ELLYSE
I doubt it. Try in Hong Kong, but it'll be expensive.
Sep 22, 2010 01:33
GUESTBENNY I am Australian, I was told last week that we can still easily get a VOA coming from Hong Kong into China when you take the train. Is that still right? I just found out that I have to renew my visa myself and my boss has told me this. I usually don't take too much notice, but it might be nice to know about this easier process before I go ...

Thanks@!
Oct 7, 2010 14:07
GUEST37137 I am Egyptian. I am planning to travel to china (guangzhou) for the canton fair. during my trip, I want to go to Macau and Hongkong then return back to Guangzhou. I need to know if I can get same day visa from Macau Border to re-enter back china.. please advise.

Thanks. I appreciated it.
Oct 22, 2010 04:39
GUEST54215
Hi

I am travelling from South Africa to Guangzhou for the Canton Fair via Hong Kong arriving in Hong Kong on Sunday morning, I need the Chinese VISA to go to Guangshou, I'm told by the Chinese Embassy in SA that I can get a VISA at the border post.

How do I get to the border post from Hong Kong airport, what will be required and the cost, I'm really desperate.
Nov 28, 2010 05:24
GUESTADOBBYKAG My inquires are: Simply how much can an agency legally charge you to let a policy holder out of his vehicle insurance?
What amount does your company cost when somebody chooses to cancel and how much pressure do you use to hold them?
What are some ideas something like that we can say if our customer has many months still left on his present auto plan? Definitely, we are not going to hold back until his renewal comes due each and every time.
Dec 3, 2010 02:26
GUESTENDANG I 'm Indonesian.

I want visit to {Shenzhen,http://www.travelchinaguide.com/cityguides/guangdong/shenzhen/} via {Macau,http://www.travelchinaguide.com/cityguides/macau/} on Dec 18th, 2010. I stay at shenzhen for 2 days. May I get VISA on ARRIVAL at Shekou? Please give the inforamtion to my email yahoo.com|endangpkt

Thank you
Dec 3, 2010 20:19
  • BAKUI
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTENDANG View Post

I 'm Indonesian.

I want visit to Shenzhen via Macau on Dec 18th, 2010. I stay at shenzhen for 2 days. May I get VISA on ARRIVAL at Shekou? Please give the inforamtion to my email yahoo.com|endangpkt

The application of Visa on arrival has been stopped during the Asian Games and it's not clear will it be reopened by Dec, 18. You'd better get the visa before leaving for China.
Page 4 of 11    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: China visa on arrival - Macau border post
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code