Menu
China visa on arrival - Macau border post
May 15, 2009 11:40
  • ELLYSE
Sleep in Macau (or Zhuhai), then take an early bus Zhuhai -- Guangzhou the next morning.
Indonesian passport holders get a 30-day visa-on-arrival for Macau.
May 16, 2009 02:12
  • WANHU
When AirAsia was fyling only to Macau in those days, the flight arrived around 02:45 and I stayed/slept in the airport (in fact many people stayed there until daybreak) and at 07:00 took an airport bus AP1 to the terminal, which is a stone throw to the the mainland border. Before, the fare was MOP3 but now is MOP3.30. As a backpacker, hotel in Macau is too steep a price for me.
Wan
Jun 3, 2009 05:33
GUESTKIB HI I am Eritrean. I entered Mainland China and I have residence permit for 2 years in the Mainland. I want to go to Macao for 10 days for training through Zhuhai. Do I need a visa to Macao, if yes can I get it in Zhuhai.

Thanks.
Jun 3, 2009 05:40
GUEST54109 Hi I'm Eritrean. I came to China before 8 months and have 2 years residence permit in Mainland China. I want to go to Macoa for 10 days (for training) and I am planning to go and come back through Zhuhai. Do I need visa? if yes can I get it in Zhuhai?

Thanks
Jun 3, 2009 19:57
  • ELLYSE
Yes, you need a visa: http://www.macautourism.gov.mo/en/info/get2macau.php#18
It seems that you can get a 30-day visa-on-arrival for 100 MOP when you arrive in Macau.
Oct 27, 2009 21:37
  • BIJUFRANEE
hi i am biju i am in china now ….i am a student here….my friend from nepal is also with me here… he did chinese language course…. his visa is going to expire …. he have to stay here with us for atleast another 2 more months,because his parents are not there in nepal now…
now he is in guangxi….. please help me how to get the chinese visa in a week….
thank u……
Dec 9, 2009 04:33
GUEST48181 Hi, I plan to go Macau Airport from GZ on the 22 December early morning to catch my flight at 10.35am. I've got information that both Gongbei and Macau immigration post will only be open at 7.00am. Do I have enough time to take my flight if I made my immigration clearance by 7.00am. Hope somebody could help me regarding to this situation.
TQ
Dec 13, 2009 22:58
  • APAULT
You should have no problem. Even when busy the exit and immigration procedures normally take no more than 1 hour, at 7 am it should be quicker. You can then take a bus to the airport (sorry I have forgotten which one but it is not hard to find), and takes about 20 mins, cost is 4.5 patacas (aka MOP).... not sure if they'll take other currency, but a taxi driver probably will.

Bottom line, 'no worries, mate, a piece of piss'.
Jan 16, 2010 08:42
GUESTDJKAVEMAN Hey there..

I am a belgian passport holder without a chinese visa. I plan to travel to Guangzhou tomorrow for a couple of days. Will it be possible to get a visa on arrival at guangzhou airport?

Thanks!
Jan 17, 2010 06:43
  • ELLYSE
Definitely not. Did you not think about the visa problem before thinking of going to China?
Page 3 of 11    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: China visa on arrival - Macau border post
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code