Menu
How do western guys really think about their Chinese girlfriends
Jun 7, 2016 12:56
  • WANHU
I seldom come to this website like I used to be. Maybe too many things occupy my time. Discussions not as lively as before. Looking at my three passports, how time flies, and without realising the reality, I have been to China more than any normal visitor does.

Marrying a Chinese not like marrying an English lady because one would be marrying her culture too. You need to prepare a lot of things including bride money which quite colossal for a foreigner. But it is worth a sacrifice for your love. Family institution is important to most Asians, especially Chinese. Marrying her means marrying her family too. Although as Asian, I love and respect this kind of culture, but do you? If you say yes to all those questions, then welcome aboard and start your journey of life. There are too many things to learn in life.

Wan

Feb 5, 2018 00:07
GUEST12922 I got dumped by my ex Australian bf , I gave up everything for him to move to OZ , luckily , I stood up and got chance to study in a university located in Sydney. I learned to be Independent in Western society . He has been trying to get me back in the last two years but I wont back anymore .
Page 17 of 17    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: How do western guys really think about their Chinese girlfriends
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code