Menu
How do western guys really think about their Chinese girlfriends
Jan 3, 2007 22:56
  • CHYNAGYRL
I enjoyed reading these stories. They're pretty romantic! I know some couples like these in Canada. The guys call themselves "eggs" -- white on the outside and yellow inside. ha ha!
Oct 3, 2007 00:15
GUEST13121 I miss my China Princess!, I love her so deeply, I have tears right now:(
Please pray for us
Oct 4, 2007 01:30
  • DAVEC
I have Chinese girlfriend but didnt specifically go out to choose one. I met her through this website many months ago and it developed into a lovely relationship. I have just got back from China where I went to see her.

I can say that Chinese women are much better than western women in my experience. Due to the cultural differences relationships are harder but ultimately well worth it.
Oct 5, 2007 00:12
  • APAULT
Dave... you beg the question...'better in what way?
Oct 5, 2007 00:39
  • DAVEC
The Chinese women I have dated Paul are much prettier, more reliable,have better moral standings and care more about me. I have been engaged 3 times to English women and each one was unfaithful.
Oct 5, 2007 13:19
  • CARLOS
Dave, amen to that.

I married Chinese because I simply love her.

And, I find it very difficult to describe her as a Chinese or as my lao po or as a woman I love, all is said above.

Carlos
Oct 5, 2007 15:35
  • JCNILE123
Ok, you can call me syndical, cold hearted, or anything you want just ones.
this person makes me laugh big time.
I think he is so funny and childish that don’t want not one to know whom his
real id can be.
I am talking about reply #12.
Oct 5, 2007 22:32
GUEST12988 Chinese women are better followers. Western women have trouble following a guy's lead. Guys are insecure. They are happier when a woman follows them.
Oct 25, 2007 11:12
GUEST32396 I married my Chinese girl 5 years ago and without a doubt they are the most beautiful and loyal, caring companions that easily beat any Western ladies hands down, they also age better. Western Women are far to self obsessed and very selfish, Chinese Culture is a much nicer place to live with your loved one looking out for you insetad of looking for her next move. I have never ever regreted my marriage and will settle down in China one day.
Nov 4, 2007 02:40
  • WAME6151
Let's just be frank here and stop pusy footing around. Chinese ladies are slim and beautiful whereas many western girls have buttocks that would make an Aberdeen Angus jealous !!
Page 2 of 17    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: How do western guys really think about their Chinese girlfriends
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code