Menu
How do western guys really think about their Chinese girlfriends
Feb 23, 2009 22:57
GUESTOM K S Wong has been living under a rock!!

"Let's face it. Caucasian women are generally not that attractive.
Yeah, you see the really beautiful ones on TV or in Hollywood.
But that's like the top 1 per cent."

Go travel, that way you won't be posting garbage like the one you posted here.
Mar 7, 2009 09:41
GUEST13032 Chinese women have a true good heart or just pretend to be a lovable person is depend on the individual but true, living in China is difficult, very competitive coz there are so so many people there. I am myself a chinese girl but not all chinese women are from Chinaaa
Jul 10, 2009 05:17
GUEST9258 Ive been traveling through SE Asia and China for around 3 weeks at a time 3 to 4 times p.a for the past 9 years on business.In my experience Western men with Asian girls that are living in the west do so because the male partner believes he has some inherent problem(s) that prevent him being considered as a worthy long term provider/partner/father to a Western lady. He then decides to go for 'second best option'.The Western man is appreciated possibly for the first time(How many western men divorcees find themselves happier with an Asian lady?)and the Asian lady has scored what they consider to be a better partner in that they are appreciated more as an equal and not as in their own culture-subservient.If the Western man has a habit of sleeping around or for example alcohol abuse,use of sex workers,most Western women would dump and divorce him,while the Asian lady (First generation) typically is more accepting of such traits as infidelity on the mans part is more widely accepted in the east-but not on the woman's part - subservience again.This is of course a generalization across Asian cultures whereby the Japanese culture could not be applied to in the same vein as Chinese or SE Asian women.
A further enhancement of the Western man over our Chinese or SE Asian brothers I have been told by countless Asian ladies from many locations is of course the well regarded endowment we carry. If you've ever enjoyed sauna or steam rooms with Asian business men,you'll know its common to find your new best buddies sneaking peaks at the 'baby's arm holding an orange' hanging lazily between your legs, those little petite ladies are all too happy to have a real challenge of slipping one of these into themselves,hence you'd rarely find a girl / lady in or newly from the East that doesn't quickly establish a near obsession of playing,touching and asking to give oral pleasure to a Western man before,after and during love making and in some cases I've experienced any time or place at all.While your thinking about our Asian brothers equivalents,yes sadly it's true, from many sauna sessions when Ive also sneaked a peak,they have a hard job penetrating their own pubic hair poor buggers-so you really can't blame the ladies,especially if they have performed child birth-which incidentally in the East is normally performed by cesarean section which gives them a chance to retain themselves 'downstairs'.Sadly it is all too common for the surgeons touch to leave the impression his tools of the trade consist of a collection of dull edged gardening tools from what Ive seen of the jagged pink and ugly scars most women are left with to wear for the rest of their lives.Ever noticed how Asian mothers don't wear a two piece swim suit?So for what its worth,I'd recommend steering clear of long time relationships with Chinese and SE Asian ladies with Chinese backgrounds for reasons too many to list here.If this is offensive or want to know more, let me know-good hunting but be careful
Jul 14, 2009 23:58
  • GRIZ326
Once you are past the generally superficial differences between nationalities, there's really no difference between western women and Chinese women. You get a good one for you or you don't. My only requirements for a gal were that she be naturally happy and that I felt comfortable with her. Life with my wife is not easy because of our cultural differences, but without a doubt her wonderful attitude about all things sure helps when we hit a bump in the road.
Jul 16, 2009 19:23
GUEST12915 GRIZ326 Said....
Why are Western guys interested in Asian women?

I know several fellows that have dated, or married Asian women. The one common thread is that they enjoy the company of someone whose is not focused on material things, and "keeping up with the Jones's"

Speaking for myself, after a while you get a little tired of some of the arrogance of American women. It's enjoyable to spend some time with someone who enjoys a quiet walk in the park without the subject of money or material things coming into the conversation. :)
Jul 27, 2009 23:51
GUEST22441 I can only comment based on my experience.

I met a Chinese-born woman through a well known online dating service here in Canada (she lives here and is a citizen) and we spent many weeks in a classic courtship. We enjoyed getting to know each other gradually without physical contact of any kind, not even holding hands, and this meant we were not distracted by anything at all. In fact, we originally had no intent to move toward a relationship, only a friendship. However, as time passed, we came to realize that we had the same intent in a relationship, the same values, and the same desires.

I found her sense of moral values to be rare in western culture and she is certainly not "subservient" in any way. She is driven toward success and entirely independent, as well as well educated and worldly. I was certainly attracted to her physically, but the emotional connection that developed during our courtship was the most incredible I’ve ever experienced. She welcomed my absolute honesty, chivalry and attention to her feeling safe with me, and my desire for a committed relationship and children.

To those that feel that only “losers” or less than marketable western men seek relationships with Asian woman, I must disagree. I’m a successful businessman with a stable and comfortable life that certainly could have chosen someone of my own ethnic background, but I don’t base anything on race. It’s all about the person, their values, desires and honor. She never knew my financial position before we committed to one another and although I’ve also heard that some Asian women take advantage of this kind of situation, it’s sad that anyone applies this to all Asian women. Every culture has it’s parasites. Don’t assume anything, or label anyone. You might miss out on a wonderful opportunity to be incredibly happy.

So, my advice is to seek the person you want without considering their race. Get to know them very well and consider their values. Make sure they have the same intent for the relationship as you do. My opinion is that Chinese women have a wonderful understanding of what is important in this world, and that I am incredibly lucky to have found my soulmate. I could care less about what others might see when they see a tall Caucasian walking with a petite Asian woman. You see, we are holding hands, completely happy, truly in love and planning our future together. That is all that’s important.
Aug 13, 2009 06:20
  • BIENVENUE
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST22350 View Post

HEE HEE HEE ! Don't life suck eh? There's good and bad in all nations.
Why do they like Western men? Because we treat them nicely and we are better in bed than your average Han !
Look around you and see how many Chinese couples are having fun and laughing. Mutual misery is what I would call it.
Why do we like Chinese girls? Western ...

laugh laugh laugh....

You are really a 愤青,I like you. You are cute.
Aug 13, 2009 07:40
  • BIENVENUE
I think people should talk about and share his/her own story or experiences, pls try to not generalizing Chinese women, good or bad.

Aug 24, 2009 13:20
GUEST55575 Would you please help me to find for my son girlfriend/wife. My son is 23, tall guy, college student in USA,, he is so busy with a college. I have to take care of him and his girl friend. I would like to find Chinese girl for marriage, intelligent, very come, with a athletic body shape. My e-mail yahoo.com|RadiologyofState.
Thank you for your time.
Aleks
PS. I found website with a chinese girls, it just to collect money, I need real agency and help.
Aug 25, 2009 23:17
GUEST22814 Interesting topic. I admit that some Chinese girls go for western guys for money or PR. But all my chinese female friends who have marriged to or being with western guys are pretty happy. I guess this depends on individuals. One of the chinese girls who have been being with a western boy, her family back to China is very rich compared to her boyfriend. The boy is genuinely nice to the girl and the girl is really dedicated too. 5 years ago they met in Burger King when the girl was working and the boy was her customer. Next year they are planning to get married. Cultural gap does exist between them occasionally, but both of them are very understanding, so not a big problem at all. There is nothing about money or citizen thing.

Wish all those who are trying to find gf from different race have a good ending.

To be honest, I found that some western guys are very selfish (not all) who are very hard to get along with. In my culture, we call them "typical white guys", normally we stay away from those guys. Generally nice Chinese girls are very independent and hardworking, they are not going to go for a western guy just in exchange for PR or money. It is stupid.

by the way, I'm Chinese.
Page 7 of 17    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: How do western guys really think about their Chinese girlfriends
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code