Menu
Anyone needs help in Guangzhou ?
Jan 3, 2007 13:27
  • GIONVIA
My name is Chinatiger , local resident in Guangzhou city , knows Guangzhou city very well, either business or sightseeing ,will be very happy to answer any questions you may have in Guangzhou or help you solve any probelems you may have in Guangzhou . Cheers .
Jan 4, 2007 09:44
  • INGKA
Hi Chinatiger,
My name Ingka, and I live in Indonesia.
I have a question for you, if you dont mind. Do you know any travel agents in Guangzhou who have train ticket booking service for people from abroad?
Me and my friends have a plan for backpacking in China in August 2007. We plan to go to Xian by Guangzhou.
Thank you very much.
Jan 5, 2007 01:27
  • CHARAK63
Hi friend,
I saw your name in TCG and thought you may be able to help me in a issue i am struggling for quite some time.
I am Indian and We group of 10 persons want to visit Gansu Sheng and adjoining areas in coming summer. I am a scientist(Botanist) fond of traveling. I watched long, big and shining yellowish green well planned area down Zhangye near small villages called Minle, Shunhua and Dunle on Google earth planet(38.06 -38.16 N & 101.01-101.14 E Elev 9000-9153 ft). It seems near Qilian mountains. It is at the border of Gansu Sheng & Qinghai Sheng provinces. This seems like rice, barley or Rape plantations, but could it be so large?. It looks lush shining green, evenly uniform well organized plantations. Could you please give us information on this ; what is this place, how big is it, its name and how to reach there.
I shall wait for your response

Regards
Charak

Jan 5, 2007 05:54
  • INMEDIC
Hi,

I will be meeting my wife and we will be going to Guangzhou in February for her visa interview at the US Consulate. Can you please tell me what is the cheapest hotels within walking distance of the US Consulate? I want to thank you for your help.

inmedic
Jan 6, 2007 06:11
  • GIONVIA
To: Inmedic:

U may check in Guangzhou Victory Hotel , which is just about 5 mintues walk from America Consulate in Shamian Island . The more faciliteis of the hotel is as follows:

Guangdong Victory Hotel is located on historic Shamian Island, within half a mile of the Qingping Free Market and Xiquan city center, and approximately 32 miles from Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport. This location is also one mile from Shangxiajiu (pedestrian street) and Jade Market, five miles from the Chen Clan Temple, and seven miles from the Western Han Nanyue King Tomb Museum.
Hotel amenities include the rooftop outdoor pool, fitness center, sauna, hair salon, gift shop, Tulip Coffee Bar, Western Restaurant (offering Western buffet breakfast and lunches), and Rong Hua Restaurant (Cantonese cuisine). The hotel also offers 24-hour room service, concierge assistance, laundry facilities, a business center, currency exchange, and 24-hour front desk service.

All rooms feature complimentary high-speed Internet access, satellite TV, minibars, bathrobes, coffeemakers, and safes.

Address:No.53 Shamian street North, Guangzhou, China, 510130

Tel:020-8121-6688

Hope above helps !
Jan 6, 2007 06:36
  • GIONVIA
To:Ingka :

U may check more details with www.ctrip.com , which is a leading consolidator of hotel accomodations and air tickets in China . They may even help you stipulate travel initernary per your detailed requirements here .

In parallel to this , most of the hotel in Guangzhou have travel agencey inside . U may also check with them .
Jan 6, 2007 10:12
  • SOMCHAI130
Hi chinatiger
My name is Run live in Bangkok Thailand.
I would like to source a garment factory whom especially in lady cotton spandex pants in style like Esprit,Guess,U2,Bossino and Giordano brand.
Could you please help me to find a factory that could support me? Thank you very much.
Jan 6, 2007 11:42
  • GIONVIA
To Run:

There are many professional clothes markets in Guangzhou such as Zhanxi Road replica clothes wholesale Markets , BaiMa clothes wholesale markets .etc. As well , there is town called Humen, about one hour bus time from Guangzhou city ,famouse for producing clothes in the world . If you could send me some actual samples for this , I may even help get some price quoted . I am also a professional trading servier provider and if you are interested ,we may even establish some possible business cooperation . My email is echinasource.com|tiger Website: www.echinasource.com Good Luck !
Jan 7, 2007 03:31
  • HKKOH150
Hi Chinatiger,
May I know the distance between Guangzhou to Shantou (how many kilo) Also to go to Shantou from G-zhou from which bus station should I take in Guangzhou and how many hours of travelling time
thank you
Hkkoh150
Jan 7, 2007 08:12
  • INGKA
Thank you a lot for your information.
Jan 7, 2007 08:44
  • GIONVIA
TO:

Hkkoh150

Guangzhou to Shantou 527 kilometers .

Take train N762/59 from Guangzhou Train Station£¬ and get off at Shantou. About 8 hours travel time .

Shuttle bus service is available at Guangzhou Bus Station£¬ Guangyuan Bus Station£¬ Fangchun Bus Station£¬ Guangdong Provincial Bus Station. It will probably take about 4.5 hours for bus travel here.

Take care and have a nice trip !

Page 1 of 18    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Anyone needs help in Guangzhou ?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code