Menu
FREE SHUTTLE BUS FROM SHANGHAI RAILWAY STATION TO PUDONG AIRPORT
Jan 27, 2007 10:26
  • AMITBAHL
Friends,
I m living right now in Nanjing and going back to my country on 11th february from shanghai pudong airport.Is there any free airport bus from shanghai railway station to pudong airport.My flight is at 10pm.ALso,I wanna enjoy Bullet Train (I THINK MEGLEV) before going.So tell me is there any bullet train from shanghai station or NANJING to PUDONG airport.
Remember ,I hve two good heavy luggages.

Jan 27, 2007 20:14
  • INMEDIC
Hi from Inmedic,

I have stayed at a hotel near the railway station in Shanghai several times I have been in Shanghai and there is an airport bus near the railway station. It only costs about 18 RMB per person to or from the airport. My wife has never told me about any free airport shuttle bus. I hope this will help.
Jan 28, 2007 01:31
  • ADAMMER
right, there's no free bus or train to pudong airport. however, there is a city bus named airport line No.5 cost 18 yuan from shanghai railway station to pudong airport, and it'll take about 70 minutes to get there. the bus station is in muling road of the south of shanghai railway station,you get to there from the southeast or southwest exit of the rainway station.
you can also get to pudong airport by metro line, take metro line No.1 in railway station than interchange No.2 in people square,than get to longyang road, and should change maglev to get to pudong airport. it'll cost you more than 40 yuan, but it won't be convenient for your two big luggage cases.
Any question, you can ask me.
Jan 28, 2007 06:00
Hi
The best way is that you take the taxi from the Shanghai Railway Station to Long Yang Road (Metro 2 station),the take the meglev to the PVG(it only takes about 10 minutes). You'll live in Holiday Inn?
Jan 29, 2007 02:49
  • SODAGAR
It cost me almost 200 yuan for Taxi fare , for shanghai railway station to pudong airport ,due to my some tops in between other wise normally it cost 140 to 155 yuan . Bus service for 18 yuan is fine too but again its your personal choice .
Feb 9, 2007 02:35
  • ELLYSE
Why wanting "free"? Are you broke?
Take airport shuttle no.5 from Shanghai main train station to Pudong airport, price is 18 RMB. It won't stop at the Maglev station, so if you really want to go on the Maglev, you'll have to check-in your luggage first at Pudong airport and then go for your joyride. The round-trip would cost you 100 RMB, which's hardly worth it... you might as well have taken a direct taxi from the train station for a little more than your 118 RMB.
Oct 28, 2007 04:59
GUEST53184 What are the timings for this bus airport line no 5
Oct 29, 2007 05:24
  • ELLYSE
Departure frequency every 15-25 mins.
Shanghai main train station --> Pudong airport 0530--2100
Pudong airport -- Shanghai main train station 0700--2300
Oct 30, 2007 21:38
GUEST06254 I'm looking to go from People's Square to Pudong Airport by bus. Do you know the pickup locations and times?

Thanks!
Oct 31, 2007 00:51
  • ELLYSE
There's no airport shuttle which stops right at People's Square. Best option would probably be to take the airport shuttle no.2 at the CAAC office, beside Jing'an Temple (metro line 2).
Oct 31, 2007 21:33
  • ELLYSE
1600 Nanjing Xilu. It's right beside Jing'an Temple metro stop (line 2, green). Get a map of Shanghai and locate that metro stop, it's not difficult to find!
Page 1 of 26    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: FREE SHUTTLE BUS FROM SHANGHAI RAILWAY STATION TO PUDONG AIRPORT
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code