Menu
FREE SHUTTLE BUS FROM SHANGHAI RAILWAY STATION TO PUDONG AIRPORT
May 20, 2011 14:14
GUEST24452 I would be grateful to know the easiest way from (Z94) Shanghai Railway Station to Broadway Mansion Hotel in North Suzhou Road.
Then when leaving from there to Pudong Airport terminal 1. Most convenient and reasonable price if possible. Google maps seem to be different or out of date.
Many thanks
Tony
May 20, 2011 21:05
  • BL2022
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST24452

I would be grateful to know the easiest way from (Z94) Shanghai Railway Station to Broadway Mansion Hotel in North Suzhou Road.
Then when leaving from there to Pudong Airport terminal 1. Most convenient and reasonable price if possible. Google maps seem to be different or out of date.
Many thanks
Tony

From Shanghai Railway station to Broadway Mansion Hotel, you could take bus no. 928 to Tiantong Road North Sichuan Road, and then walk to your hotel; or take bus no. 64 to Middle Jiangxi Road East Beijing road, and then walk to the hotel.

From the hotel to Pudong airport, you may take bus no. 37 or 921 from Baiduqiao bus stop to Tianjin Road Middle Henan Road, then walk to East Nanjing road subway station to take subway line 2 to Pudong airport.
May 25, 2011 19:40
GUESTSS Hi, What would be the taxi fare from Shanghai Railway station to Pudong airport.
I need to be at the airport on a SAturday morning at 7am in June.
From the airport we will go to Suzhou ( Jiangsu) where I live. How far is the bus station from the Pudong airport - can we walk?

I plan to take a fast train from Suzhou to Shanghai train station about 5 am.
May 25, 2011 20:57
GUEST3128
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTSS View Post

Hi, What would be the taxi fare from Shanghai Railway station to Pudong airport.
I need to be at the airport on a SAturday morning at 7am in June.
From the airport we will go to Suzhou ( Jiangsu) where I live. How far is the bus station from the Pudong airport - can we walk?

I plan to take a fast train fro...

If you catch a taxi, you may spend around CNY150. Actually, you can take airport shuttle bus line 5 to Pudong airport. The earliest one leaves at 05:10. It takes about 1.5 hours (no traffic jam) and costs CNY 16-22.

Yes, you can walk to the bus station to take bus. The earliest bus leaves at 10:00. Ticket fare: CNY84.
Jun 7, 2011 18:58
GUEST25832 I would be flying To Shanghai Pudong Airport in mid- June 2011 from Los Angeles around reaching 5:45 pm.
Can I still take an overnight train to Guangzhou the same day? If so what would be the departure time for the train and the name of the train station from which it would leave? Can I catch a bus to the train station from the airport or do i take the metro? Will a taxi be better in case there is not sufficient time between my arrival and train departure time.
Also is the train to Guangzhou direct or would need to change trains for this journey.
What train station will I be arriving in Guangzhou?
I will have only a hand bag. Please guide me as this is my first visit to Shanghai. Thanks.

Jun 16, 2011 02:48
GUEST13230 This is wonderful thank you for doing this. I want to get bus 7 from putonghua airport to shanghai south railway station and get a train to zhuji. I can speak enough Chinese to buy a ticket. I just need to know --->where in terminal 2 to buy a ticket for the number 7 bus. Or if I just have to go to the bus and pay the driver directly.
AND,
I arrive at 14:25. Do you think I will be able to get a bus by 15:00 so that I can get to the 17:07 train to zhuji?
I arrive august 23...THANK YOU so much!! - kathinchina at yahoo Dot ca
Jun 17, 2011 01:39
GUESTDAVE
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST13230 View Post

This is wonderful thank you for doing this. I want to get bus 7 from putonghua airport to shanghai south railway station and get a train to zhuji. I can speak enough Chinese to buy a ticket. I just need to know --->where in terminal 2 to buy a ticket for the number 7 bus. Or if I just have to go to the bus and pay the driver directly.[huanha...

You just head for the shuttle bus and will find the ticket windows nearby.
I don't think you'll claim your luggage and clear the customs in just 35 minutes.
Jun 21, 2011 14:14
GUESTMANCA Hy, i'm flying to Shanghai putonghua airport and I arrive to Shanghai at 1.50 a.m, and i would love to get to the train from Shanghai to JInzhou at 7.56 how is the easiest way to come to the trainstation? And do i need to book a ticket from Shanghai to JInzhou before that day, or i can just come there and buy it there? and how much would the ticket costs. Thank you for you help
Jun 21, 2011 20:42
GUEST8685
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTMANCA View Post

Hy, i'm flying to Shanghai putonghua airport and I arrive to Shanghai at 1.50 a.m, and i would love to get to the train from Shanghai to JInzhou at 7.56 how is the easiest way to come to the trainstation? And do i need to book a ticket from Shanghai to JInzhou before that day, or i can just come there and buy it there? and how much would the ticke...

If possible, better book the ticket in advance so that your trip won't be affected if the train tickets were sold out. Since you arrive at very early in the morning, you need to catch a taxi to Shanghai Railway Station. It costs CNY200-220.
Jun 29, 2011 11:20
GUEST99131 Hi i am planning go to Shanghai by next month. i want go from Shanghai air port to Shanghai Railway station. Can you tell me the Bus no's and from train i want go to Shanghai to Nanging. This for my business trip.

any translation we can do US$ or local currency. my mail id yahoo.com|skraj_mg
Page 17 of 26    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: FREE SHUTTLE BUS FROM SHANGHAI RAILWAY STATION TO PUDONG AIRPORT
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code