Menu
FREE SHUTTLE BUS FROM SHANGHAI RAILWAY STATION TO PUDONG AIRPORT
Oct 19, 2008 15:49
GUEST33181 I want to go from pudong airport in shangai to railway station or bus station, where i can go to Yiwu, what is the best way?
Oct 23, 2008 08:06
GUEST41142 there is a shuttle bus directly go to YIWU twice a day
and it costs 180 Yuan at the long distance bus station. Please ask at the information booth.
Oct 26, 2008 00:17
  • ELLYSE
Yes, airport shuttle no.7 runs from Shanghai South train station to Pudong airport every 30 mins, fare 20 RMB. Journey time roughly 1+ hour.

Trains and buses to Yiwu mainly depart from Shanghai South train station. Take airport shuttle no.7 from Pudong airport to its final terminus. There're also 2 direct buses daily for Pudong airport -- Yiwu at 1310 and 1650;.
Nov 18, 2008 04:42
GUEST18913 hii...can anyone please tell me about the luggage limit for maglev train.i want to board the train at pudong international airport.there are around 10 members and 8 big suit cases.can we board maglev with the luggage.in the range of arround 1 suitcase per head.
Nov 19, 2008 00:19
  • ELLYSE
No problem. There's no luggage limit on the Maglev.
Nov 28, 2008 20:55
GUEST66173 I am traveling by train from Shanghai to Kunming Jan 11 and returning Jan 20. Will these times conflict with the Spring Festival? We are arriving in China (Shanghai) on Jan 11 about 15:00 hrs and hoped to go straight from the Pudong airport to the south railway station. (K79 to Kunming leaves 19:17) We hope to travel Soft Sleeper both ways. What are my chances of this? Is it possible to somehow purchase these tickets in advance? Is there a foreign window at the SOUTH railway station similar to the one at the MAIN train station where someone can speak English? Can I purchase round trip or must I purchase a return in Kunming? Will I be able to recharge my lap top and camera on the train? This is our first time in China. What more should I know about this trip? We plan to spend a day in Kunming and then travel to Dali and on to Lijiang for a couple of days and then a couple of days in Shangri La. What is a "must-see" on this itinerary? Sorry to have so many questions but we are very excited to come to China.

Nov 28, 2008 21:19
  • ELLYSE
No, you're not coming during the Spring Festival but right before it. Probably not a good idea since you'll run into massive crowds trying to get home for their family reunion. Train tickets are extremely difficult to get and even if you get them and manage to get on board, it might be too crowded for your taste -- especially when you're travelling for such a long journey and your first time to China.
If you're trying to get soft sleeper on that train on-the-spot, I think your chances would be nil. No English-speaking window at the South train station that I know of. You might not be able to buy Kunming -- Shanghai here.
No, most probably you won't be able to recharge your laptop and camera on the train. The only working power outlets I sometimes see are at the washbasin areas, so you'll have to stand there all the time to guard your stuff or else someone would probably nick it.
I would offer to help with your tickets, but I would rather advise that you fly directly Shanghai -- Kunming instead of messing around with trains.
Dec 8, 2008 12:40
GUEST45105 Can I check-in my luggage at Pudong airport one or two day before my ticket time, so that I can do something in Shanghai?
Dec 8, 2008 20:14
  • ELLYSE
No, you can't. But if you don't mind the cost, there're left-luggage services at Pudong airport, and also places like the train stations. Hotels will also keep luggage (usually for free, though there're some exceptions) if you're a guest there, or will be a guest there.
Dec 9, 2008 00:40
GUESTFRANCISCO We will be arriving on Feb.23, 2009 from Manila to Shanghai at 23:30 .What is the cheapest transportation to take going to my hotel near Shanghai Railway Station? Bus no. 5 is already close at that time.
Page 3 of 26    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: FREE SHUTTLE BUS FROM SHANGHAI RAILWAY STATION TO PUDONG AIRPORT
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code