Menu
Buying an Apartment in Sanya-BEWARE!
Apr 18, 2009 12:11
GUEST46464

Subject: Desperately seeking to purchase new properties or JV.

I work for an investor who is interested in buying land/property in your country/state. Could you contact me at the email address provided about commercial property or land available. We're in search of hotels, resorts, or commercial or private land for sale. Also, if you know of any landowners that have land for sale please contact me immediately.

Desperately seeking to purchase new properties or JV with you.
We want to Purchase new Properties. We are also ready and open for collaborations or Joint Ventures, and are also looking for Land developments. Please send us details as to what you have. I believe there is a possibility of huge growth in developing and new growth Countries, and we want to jump in. We are a big buyer, and would like to build a good relationship with you.

Some ongoing projects:

We specialize in 5 star condo hotels, hospitals. And other high income producing projects.

We are building condo hotels of 200 rooms or more. If you are aware of any land, hotels or other properties that could be converted into hotels, then please get in touch with us, and we can do some business together.

We can also consider Idle, Distressed, Non-performing, Unfinished, losing or in negative cash-flow Land and Properties. We can renovate, complete and properly market such properties at our cost. Can plan and do the conversion on these properties to desirable properties at our cost, and market them for you on our websites to Investors Internationally at 8 –10 times their present worth, giving you profits of over 200 – 400% over and above the current value of your property. It’s a WIN WIN situation for you.

I am eager to hear back from you, and would accommodate any questions that you may have.

Kindest Regards,
Premie Zereuwa
Marketing, International

East West Developments
370 Hawkcrest Circle,
Sacramento , CA 95835 , USA .
Email:yahoo.com|pr.zereuwa
Apr 20, 2009 07:44
GUEST21187 I have an apartment for sale in Sanya if anyone is interested. From what I can see the prices in Sanya are still going up. There are still millions of people in the north with moooonay to spend and this is there only Hawaii. The land is limited here like Hong Kong. Those who stole their mooonay can't put it in the banks so they buy here. If you buy cheap your chances of getting a good increase are slim because you can't buy Feng Shei cheaply.

Zhua Da Xiao Qu Ye Feng Yuan Complex (pronounced JoDa) on the road out of town towards Haiku, just past the Court Building. Development 3, 6th floor, lots of palms, pools, canal to the sea behind, 24/7 security with infared cameras, gym, 2 bedrrom, 89 sq meters, 600,000 RMB. My wife will be there for three weeks. mobile 13136022047 Susan

questions hotmail.com|sinclairmarty
Apr 20, 2009 12:09
GUEST22130 I want to buy an appartment in Sanya. Could you give me the process pleases. Is it alloowed for forreigners to buy property in china now. ? How much does it cost for 50 m2 ? How to transfer the money ?
Apr 20, 2009 21:12
GUEST21187 Sanya is a special economic zone. Foreigners can buy there.

The first thing you have to do is get your butt down there and find something u like. You can't buy it sitting in Europe. The second thing you have to do is have moooonay.

If you make a deal, have the mooonay wired to the real estate company's account. They will give you a receipt. The receipt proves you bought it. If u wish to transfer it into your name it will cost u about 10,000RMB. I have never gone to the expense with mine.

U can't say that a 50 sq meter apartment has a set price. They r all different. If u want to be by the sea, the price goes way up. There r many developments to choose from.

Apr 24, 2009 07:24
GUEST51189 The apartment above is sold already. Gone in one week. We have another one we can rent if anyone is interested. 18th floor. Zhua Da complex. Call 13136022047 before May 10th.
Jun 9, 2009 08:38
GUESTWILFUD
Hallo,
I am Wilford Solomon from UK, a member of the immediate past
Legislative board on revenue. i am interested in purchasing properties
and real estate and would need you to be my mandate and manager in
helping me to acquire and manage this properties.

Let me know if you will be able to handle this as to enable me
initiate discussions with you and see the possible ways to get things
done.

my email is gmail.com|wilford.solomon67 and phone is 00447045711529.

N.B. i am not ready to pay upfront fee as i am not looking for
consultant. I need someone that i can entrust with the whole purchase
and management of the project with MOU on your commission and
entitlement.
get back to me if you are interested. my email is gmail.com|wilford.solomon67

regards

Wilford
Jul 8, 2009 12:02
GUEST72103 Lord Wilford. A Lord should know that the word I has a capital. You are a Nigerian scum bag cheat so get off this forum.
Sep 15, 2009 05:10
GUEST60167 hi im wondering if we can buy land sea view and biuld ourself somewere like in dadonghai or yalong bay
Sep 17, 2009 21:46
GUEST57117 Please send me some more info and most especially some Pictures showing the View.
Nov 2, 2009 05:30
GUEST28204 i just bought a property in sanya and everything is fine on the start to the end as i have a friend from china to help me, my advice try to get a friend that is from mainland china as we do not know the rules there.

it is a fantastic place, hi floor and sea view from the place i bought, it for my retirement in 3 years to come.

in singapore you will never get the chance to purchase one that is facing the sea. if you are lucky to find one it cost 4 times.

good luck and see you all in sanya in 3 years,
Page 4 of 8    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Buying an Apartment in Sanya-BEWARE!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code